Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ripple  (Read 774 times)
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

I don’t think it is a good idea to sell all your Bitcoin for ripple. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, it is good to diversify in both Bitcoin and Ripple. In term of ratio, I will keep more bitcoin than ripple in my portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I don’t think it is a good idea to sell all your Bitcoin for ripple. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, it is good to diversify in both Bitcoin and Ripple. In term of ratio, I will keep more bitcoin than ripple in my portfolio.

I do not think that selling bitcoin to any other altcoin is good idea in general. absurd lol
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Hello,

Would it be smart to transfer all the Bitcoin you own to Ripple.
Ripple is rising smoothly and seems very stable and it's not done yet.

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I prefer the bitcoin instead of xrp, since the first crypto chip bitcoin and proved the strongest to date.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

It was a silly decision, because XRP might be the current top price, but it will continue to rise.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

I don't think its a good idea maybe some % of it in to Ripple? Bitcoin has been rising for a while now even if it falls it goes up again its your decision though, I wouldn't do it even though I find XRP good too.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

In my opinion, ripple is well suited to newcomers to the virtual currency world, as its value is pretty good, and it has a lot of potential in the future.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

No. It's never too smart to put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify your interests. I'm not sure why you're asking random people on the internet for financial advice, though. If you think Ripple is going to keep on rising then you should probably invest in it. I think there's probably money to be made in XRP just due to FOMO but you have to look at the insane number of coins that are in existence and compare it with bitcoin and I can't see it ever rising to much more than what it's worth now (though I could be wrong). Don't be surprised when the ripple whales dump it either, and for that reason I still think bitcoin will see more gains this year.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

why not splitting incae of doubt? xbt and xrp and the opposite side of the same field in finance:

one is the promoter of freedom in cryptos , the other the centralized version supported by traditional institutions

one will sure win (maybe both)

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I will say don't pull all your eggs in one basket. Actually i have a little experience for investing in the world of cryptocurrency and i will say is not a good idea for you to choose one place for investment. Because it would be very risky if you just put your money in one place, it will be safe way for you invest in both.

We know that bitcoin prices are currently falling down, but if you judge that bitcoin will continue to decline i think you should learn more about bitcoin. And just recently Ripple is showing its existence, Ripple continues to rise in price until people assume that Ripple will replace bitcoin. Indeed it is not wrong, but it would be great to take advantage of both. Make Bitcoin a short term investment for you to get profit. And make Ripple for  long-term investment to make a profit.

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

It is really a no brainer. Bitcoin have lost its momentum, might actually go down below $10k.
Ripple have barely started and will see huge gains
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

of course btc.

btc is the king. they are all his fellows. xrp eth iota bcc all of them is under leader of btc
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Bitcoin more intresting coin than ripple. i'm hodl 30% btc and 70% others token

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Taking whole saving from bitcoin (coin which has future still in front and it will pump to the moon more than once) and putting them on ripple would be the worst decision ever.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I think is better to diversify always, i hold both ripple and btc, regret i didnt actually invest more in eth too

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

I would recommend you to transfer your money to XRP. Better technology, brighter future.
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Ripple seems like the project with the most capability to become something massive, although ripple roots are not very tied to bitcoin philosophy seems like a good investment, 2018 will be a good yaer for it, anyways my recommendation is always to diversify your portfolio, keep your btc if you can and don't marry a coin
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Ripple seems like the project with the most capability to become something massive, although ripple roots are not very tied to bitcoin philosophy seems like a good investment, 2018 will be a good yaer for it, anyways my recommendation is always to diversify your portfolio, keep your btc if you can and don't marry a coin
Hello! Ripple seems to be a very good project with huge prospects, will we see a growth above 20000 satosh, or did the correction begin?

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

In the next 10 years, both ripple and bitcoin survive for sure but ripple is centralized so it may be not profitable for people in the future. Bitcoin is decentralized and for people.

natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

Not BTC, NOT ripple.
BUT ETH
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

of course, the Ripple as more have opportunities for higher prices can go up again. If the bitcoin I think it's time to hop on and off at a price that much of a course on this year because a lot of enthusiasts who have already switched to other coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: