Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ripple  (Read 774 times)
thecryptillian

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

It will be same as selling all your gold and buying silver. Gold will always be gold.
I do really like your analogy, but I have to disagree. This is a different world to gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecryptillian

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

from same place that you defend a centralized Altcoin backed by banks!
let me ask you a question, Why a 100 billion dollar investment bank like GS, sold huge risky products to his investors while shorting them at the same time? Because of money?
The same way GS knowingly sold those products and made 20 B$ profit, ripple can decide over a night break the price by increasing the supply to profit more money!
The whole point of Bitcoin was to get rid of these kinda shady things by a few bankers!

I fully agree. I would hate to see the bank-backed centralized coin become number 1. But when you really think about it, do you really believe that it will be any other way. It's why you have to get into Ripple from an investment perspective. There will be so much money and power behind xrp, you can ensure it will reach its desired target.

I agree though, and I hope it doesn't happen, It will be a sad day and a step in the wrong direction for humanity.

They just have too much money, too much power, and a giant thumb on the forehead of society. We're trapped by the banks and If you think they will just sit back and watch a $750 Billion dollar financial revolution pass them by as they lose control of the world, think again man.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I will choose Bitcoin over Ripple coz I love decentralization but if Im a trader and wants to have a lot of bitcoin I will choose the one and hold it for long term

marketcoin2

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

from same place that you defend a centralized Altcoin backed by banks!
let me ask you a question, Why a 100 billion dollar investment bank like GS, sold huge risky products to his investors while shorting them at the same time? Because of money?
The same way GS knowingly sold those products and made 20 B$ profit, ripple can decide over a night break the price by increasing the supply to profit more money!
The whole point of Bitcoin was to get rid of these kinda shady things by a few bankers!

I fully agree. I would hate to see the bank-backed centralized coin become number 1. But when you really think about it, do you really believe that it will be any other way. It's why you have to get into Ripple from an investment perspective. There will be so much money and power behind xrp, you can ensure it will reach its desired target.

I agree though, and I hope it doesn't happen, It will be a sad day and a step in the wrong direction for humanity.

They just have too much money, too much power, and a giant thumb on the forehead of society. We're trapped by the banks and If you think they will just sit back and watch a $750 Billion dollar financial revolution pass them by as they lose control of the world, think again man.

I know it is a great investment but I hope ETH or BTC or any other coin can at lest in a long run compete with their power grab!
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Not a good idea if you do that but instead hold both, as we can see in the market ripple keeps rising and showing a surprise to pass ethereum while Bitcoin is a sure profit to those holding it.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Ripple can only further increase in value if it is accepted by coinbase or if new partnerships with banks/tech sector are announced.
Otherwise its centralized nature is very unattractive for most and this will affect the price in the longterm.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

In order to get the maximum profit and keep your capital you must invest in both of these coins. And when the price of bitcoin goes down, it's best to go to the ripple.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

I think the biggest reason for this is the rumors of a deal with Aliexpress. we already knew he'd be contracted with banking systems. We'il see about $ 5. Smiley  Cool
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

It would be better if you invest any time in Ripple. Despite a small but very high coin once the profit gained from the coins found, could even reach three times the initial price.
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

Aliexpress you say? Well THAT would be interesting.... You don't mess around with the Alibaba Group Smiley

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

just in the bitcoin my friend we dont know that ripple will go down someday just trust bitcoin it will give you more money in the future

I am choosing of bitcoin over ripple too because bitcoin is already tested through times. It's stable, resilient, and most of all, dominant in any aspects. I don't know if how Ripple will react if its market value will plummet soon.

sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

Hello,

Would it be smart to transfer all the Bitcoin you own to Ripple.
Ripple is rising smoothly and seems very stable and it's not done yet.

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I dont think thats a good idea if you want to be successfull in trading or just holding.
Why? Because invest in some several altcoin neither bitcoin is much more safer. So i will choose both.

crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

i like bitcoin over ripple,i can convert my bitcoin into fiat while ripple can't although in trading altcoins ripple is very good enough to get some btc while if
 you short trading or holding this ripple.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

I think the ripple price is high as it follows last year's rise. theripple rose up to 0.00023btc and it made them hold the ripple believing the price will come back.and now the ripple has hit the second highest price. I hope it could be higher because I buy a ripple of 70% of my capital
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

It is the wise choice. the development speed of bitcoin is slow now. So shift to invest in XRP is really a good choice. Ripple technology is increasingly used by big banks in the world. The bright future will come to Ripple

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

You know what is faster and can process more transaction than XRP? Centralised database Tongue
The only time xrp goes up significantly is the time when yet another institution starts testing it. Note the "testing" not "adopting" verb Smiley
abulia

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Why would you buy Ripple? Can't banks already transfer money practically for free? It's not like banks need Ripple to avoid fees. The banks are the ones charging the fees. I just don't understand Ripple...
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

I choose xrp, because the price is still cheap and will continue to rise so we will get a profit while bitcoin is expensive and the risk of loss is very high.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

If we talking about profit I suggest to buy more ripple and for sure you will make mote prodit because the price is around $1 only and it easy to increase the price in the future like 10 times more.  Yes you can make profit  from bitcoin but it's only some profit because it's hard to increase more the price because the price is very high and it takes longtime to increase the price. But it's better if you have bitcoin and ripple so you can make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

I am more inclined to bitcoin but I also holder ripple, hold bitcoin in a long time will give big advantage for me but i do not feel it in ripple, i just looking for profit from ripple. buy cheap and sell expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: