Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:50:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0x Protocol ZRX Predictions  (Read 240 times)
Thanhjonhan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

I've been looking at 0x Protocol Exchange, which trades as ZRX.

Yes, this is speculation, but the more research I've done, the more blue sky I see in the upcoming years for this coin. ZRX is positioned to become the trading standard for ERC20 tokens. It has the most flexible approach and caters to a wide range of applications. By 2020, there will be separate order books for traditional assets, which is a trillion dollar market, which will inevitably be ERC20 tokenized.

At the time of this post, ZRX is trading around 0.76 USD, and is up 370% over the last month.

Realistically, I can see ZRX approaching $3.50 to $4 by the end of 2018.

Of course, this is all just speculation.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

I did some few research about this platform. But still can't find the best outcome about that platform. I see only radarrellay which i think it's almost successful to adopt 0x protocol.

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

I've been looking at 0x Protocol Exchange, which trades as ZRX.

Yes, this is speculation, but the more research I've done, the more blue sky I see in the upcoming years for this coin. ZRX is positioned to become the trading standard for ERC20 tokens. It has the most flexible approach and caters to a wide range of applications. By 2020, there will be separate order books for traditional assets, which is a trillion dollar market, which will inevitably be ERC20 tokenized.

At the time of this post, ZRX is trading around 0.76 USD, and is up 370% over the last month.

Realistically, I can see ZRX approaching $3.50 to $4 by the end of 2018.

Of course, this is all just speculation.

The price right now is actually very close to a dollar.  A $4 prediction for this year is very reasonable.  I honestly think it can go quite a bit higher than that.  The 0xproject team is made up of very talented individuals.  One of the advisors is also the Co-founder of Coinbase.  If ZRX makes it on Coinbase, it will easily be $10 or higher. 
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

0x(ZRX) Gets Listed on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/0xzrx-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
bitsweet1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:29:37 AM

Hi, the price has returned to more than acceptable levels for a purchase; the point is: is it still worth it?  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: