Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin that will explode in price?  (Read 672 times)
Kochikkaaran (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

What Altcoin with a current low Market cap do you think will explode in price this year? When I say explode, I mean 100X-1000X-10000X returns.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

What Altcoin with a current low Market cap do you think will explode in price this year? When I say explode, I mean 100X-1000X-10000X returns.

I think Siacoin (SC) will give more profits in the coming years but if your are expecting very much profits the you need big amount of investments don't expect one coin will give this much of profits.Invest on XRP,IOTA and SC these coins may explode in the coming years.
But there is no guarantee in the crypto currency profits some coins may bump and some coin may dump and some coin will fadeaway on long term so invest the amount that you can afford to lose.
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Honesty I think pascal coin.

Reason- it does not have blockchain bloat issue as blocks can be pruned it’s suppose to be infinitely scalable as well as being instant transaction requiring 0 confirmation. I feel this is another raiblocks or ripple.
Read the whitepaper
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Wouldn't you like to know. Smiley
No one can tell you that. You have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment.
If you are not a professional in crypto stuff, it's crucial to investigate and read as much information as possible and collect all the important aspects, positive and negative, before making an investment decision.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Proofsuite,genesis vision token and internxt.they are very low supply coins with very solid teams and solid projects running,most milestones were set for this year and already they are doing well,so you may want to grab them now whilst they are cheaper else you will come back here one day to cry.

Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Nothing is free in crypto world Cheesy

If you think it's super easy to earn free money, you probably don't know how much time you have to spend to look after the good deals.
Time is expensive, and to have the best investment, you have to spend your time on social medias, on exchanges, on charts, on whitepapers, on medias...

And let's be honnest, if somebody knew what is the perfect coin, he would keep it for himself. People will only tell you what everybody already know, or worse, they will tell you what they bought, hoping to have made the good choice.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Such accurate nobody will. Just your personal opinion on this matter should be. The more you ask, the more confusion. See coins which are not included in the first hundred. As an example of a be XRB. Was 700 the place, and to see it now.
As one of the options, you can participate in airdrop
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Nobody knows! How I wish I am a custodian of such knowledge, If we all know the best  altcoin that will go 100 to 200 times, there will not be any need for discussion or due diligence, all you will do is to invest and come back for profit!

Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

Nobody knows! How I wish I am a custodian of such knowledge, If we all know the best  altcoin that will go 100 to 200 times, there will not be any need for discussion or due diligence, all you will do is to invest and come back for profit!

Good point! Then we all would be millionaires. And did not ask anyone, ever. It just wouldn't make any sense
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Honesty I think pascal coin.

Reason- it does not have blockchain bloat issue as blocks can be pruned it’s suppose to be infinitely scalable as well as being instant transaction requiring 0 confirmation. I feel this is another raiblocks or ripple.
Read the whitepaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbXMLjm1ZE
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Noone can tell, but my guess i think it's ripple because as i can see in the coinmarketcap day by day the price goes up but not all the times and not just that and also their program is good.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

I just noticed storm token on cmc recently, i think it has a good potential to explode in the market, it was launched at $ 0.02 but it is now $0.1 in the market as at today.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

It is not easy to accurately predict if an altcoin will explode and give multiple returns. Even for those altcoins with good team, effective marketing, quality whitepaper e.t.c Infact, you will end up getting more confused as more than ten solid altcoins can be suggested to you.

You need to know it's all about speculations and risk taking because if it were that simple and straightforward then many will be rich by now.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Proofsuite,genesis vision token and internxt.they are very low supply coins with very solid teams and solid projects running,most milestones were set for this year and already they are doing well,so you may want to grab them now whilst they are cheaper else you will come back here one day to cry.
I've taken part of the genesis vision and I hope this year the price will increase with certainty with a very good team developers support all of it can be done

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

Crying with high price. I am agree low at the moment and will rising like a rocket. Yeah, I  like this. Sometimes, many people choice the price coin then the price of coin decrease then they are crying. I choice to buy the cheaper coin and I will sell after the price increase Smiley
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

I think XRP will but not sure.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

AION is almost exploding.
From .003 Ethereum. (The time I saw it) to .01 now at 10 dollars a piece.
Whew. That is a lot of profit for those who have bought from the start then the bonuses.
I think this is not over yet. You might want to look at it.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I don't want to bother anybody Here but Predictions still doesn't count with any coins we or you are investing it depends how great the developers and admins are, on how they will support it even thou In their ICO they Don't reach The Cap, and It also depends on Miners or mining companies, we have seen how Bitcoin price rolldown because new coin was Supported. so all in all, nobody knows. Just Taking Risk Is what really mAtters.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

It's difficult to predict especially on cryptocurrency world.

But I can said that BCH,BTG,XRP become potential currency in this year 2018 so watch those coin very carefully and you will thanks me later !
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

No one can predict or tell you what altcoin will give you the result that you want, 100X-1000X-10000X returns is a lot of money that you want and altcoins wont give you that much unless you invest a lot of money, predicting the price of an altcoin is like finding a needle in a haystack, altcoin doesnt have much volatility in it because there are less traders of altcoin than bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: