Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin that will explode in price?  (Read 668 times)
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

I think big rising potential is valid for many coins in cryptocurrecy world, because of the fluctuate characteristics. I think bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins to make good profits in a long term. If you want to get fast-profit, you should always check the price situations and follow the pump news.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

Coins that in the top 5 will rise a lot. And we will all see this in 2018.
Kocret02

Activity: 1134
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

I think the altcoin will explode if it does get a good market and also high volume. not all altcoin will explode because currently there are altcoins that can not yet have a high price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Right now, Altcoin is dominating the market and i believe one of these top5 altcoins will rise. If i had to choose one it would be Ripple.

Up till last month I was also defending Ripple but I'm doubtful about it right now. The reason is there was a sudden market cap increase by big whales usualy not a good sign for the future of the alt coin. There might be a dump coming for xrp soon.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

nobody knows what's goiing on. we are beleivers in the technology. read whitepapers and buy one you have conviction it will go on to become, then be patient. you can buy what everyone is suggesting -xrp, eth etc but nobody really knows, market are just that, markets.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

As a matter of fact,There are many currencies that are expected to jump in price  and particularly in this new year, like : Ripple (XRP)  which has recently become a high value in the market cap and the price which developed and became $ 3.15 ( This progress was more than 130%) also the volume and circulating supply  become  huge.
Furthermore, the current price of Ethereum close of $1000 which in turn evolved by 24% in last 7 days, and surely that this currency will explode in 2018 .
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

What Altcoin with a current low Market cap do you think will explode in price this year? When I say explode, I mean 100X-1000X-10000X returns.

Oyster Pearl, I see 2 weeks that the price is still $ 0.04 and now it's $ 1.2, and I think it will continue to grow. it will be one of the best coins of the year
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 02:36:17 PM by Sirait

- Stellar
- Ripple
- monero
- waves
- PRL (Oyster)
but I'm paying attention to Stellar and Ripple, the price and the valuations continue to strengthen, which I did not expect Shocked. And what hurt me most was I lost my chance of PRL, I sold it at a low price but now the price is fast rising. Sad

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

What Altcoin with a current low Market cap do you think will explode in price this year? When I say explode, I mean 100X-1000X-10000X returns.

I really think that Accelerator token would increase it's price this year. I had some Accelerator token from an airdrop last October and just ignored it on my wallet, I was shocked that I had $1,000 because it's price went up. It's feature is good too, because it can be mined depending on how long have you been holding the coin.
Shah112233

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

There are many alt-coins in cryptomarket having good marketcap and good for investments too . But to find a coin which will explode in value in future is much difficult work , its demands alot of digging . To my predictions , other than bitcoin , DeepOnion is the coin which has the abilities to surprise the world . Onions got its anonymous features to play high in crypto-market , its totally anonymous coin with relatively  growing value . So one must go for it before time ran out .
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

I just don't know what altcoin will explode in this year. If anyone knows about it , sure that person will be rich at the end of the year. For me i hold altcoins in my wallet and i wait them to pump in price so that i can sell them in exchanges in a fair price for me. In my holdings of altcoins , i think that one of them will explode in price in this year and that is storm.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

Take alook TRON(TRX), this altcoin really explode in price, just less in amonth the price going up more than 10 times. And now the price still bullish strong, the fundamental of this coin really good and could be the price can reach 100 times this year.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

It is hard to tell what altcoin it is that explodes in price comes the time. There are lots of altcoins to choose from in terms of potentialialities for investment. Still, it is still better to study the trend of altcoins that you like to invest in. Do a little bit more research on it and make a decision where to put your money. Make a wrong decision and your money becomes MR. goodbye. Anyways, almost all altcoins are making its way to explode at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: