Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to Be #1, Problem is Ethereum is a SCAM 2/3 in Closed-Hands PreMINE  (Read 129 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Satoshi started off BTC fair & square, gave plenty of people time to get the sw running, get a node up and mine,

Meaning that there are lots of legacy ppl and distribution of BTC is fair & square.

On the other hand, right now Ethereum is at about 4,500,000 million blocks, almost 5 million, what is interesting is that that the first 3M were pre-mined, nobody talks about this, but its a COMPLETE BULLSHIT RIP-OFF,

Think about this +66% of all ETH are in private hands of the FOUNDER, the same jackass that wants "PROOF of Stake" which means, He who has most makes the rules, well guess who has most? Who will always have most, and nothing else will ever matter?

Lastly, remember this is probably why GOVERNMENTS are in love with ETH ( think Russia ), they look at this and know this is a SCAM that sticks.

[ ok, its really closer to 4.8M right now, but the public really didn't get involved with mining ETH until it was well over 3.5Million, I know because I have written block parsers  have studied this bitch, and I was amazed that almost all eth block are in the hands of the DEV-TEAM )

This board is about BITCOIN, and I support BTC, but when these SCAM PPL come to this forum and talk about how ETH is going to kick BTC's ass, just remind them that ETH is a scam.

This is why BUTERIN who cut his teeth on BTC, bailed and went over to Team-ETH, because he knew that he could never "OWN IT ALL", but ETH allows two people to essentially control their narrow crypto universe.

These PPL SUCK
Gnosis7777

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:01 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 01:53:31 AM by Gnosis7777

You're not wrong.

Ethereum sold 60 million token in a fallacious 'crowdfunding' (a.k.a Unregistered Securities Offering) - the data has pointed to the fact that the distribution in this ICO was deliniar; with most of the purchases coming in large batches, the implication inexorability being, that only a few people are holding the majority of the Ethereum Token.

Then, of course, the DEV's pocketed for themselves an additional 12million tokens - giving us a total of 72,000,000 premined tokens.

It is/was an utter spurious launch, and was unanimously declared a scam by the community during the first epoch of it's existence; yet, through marketing hype, fraud, and unfettered lobbying they've managed
to pseudo-legitimize their scam.

It appears only a a minutia of us remain that bother to do actual research and look through this blatant scam's marketing hype, however the modern milieu simply doesn't care - the scammier, the better, and more likely their ponzi is to make temporal 'profits' in this market atmosphere. Crypto has become a joke - it isn't what it was 3-6 years ago, and there is no going back, it's a snake eating its tail.

We all know this won't last - most poignantly with a neverending spewing of premined ERC20 tokens into the environment - which makes one wonder if Vitalik Buterin is working with some government, somewhere, to undermine cryptocurrency through this blatant scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: