Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: antminer s9 not able switch back „static“ to „DHCP“  (Read 263 times)
geissenpeter (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

hi guys
i have installed my antmkner s9, ether cable to a router where the firewall is „on“
however miner status all parameters stayed at 0 although all worked fine

i than chnaged unter

antMiner
DHCP to Dtatic and suddenly mask, IP and mac address disappeared

i was nor able to change back from static to DHCP amd save and apply, also the reset bottom when i tabbed it
it said wait 90 seconds but jumped into a error window after few seconds

i am worried now what to do

can someone help me?
the_electronrancher

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Cycle power, allow it to fetch a new IP, then close browser and connect to the new IP and it should all be there.

I suspect the errors may be caused because your browser is caching a copy of the old page, which does not exist at that IP anymore.
geissenpeter (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Cycle power, allow it to fetch a new IP, then close browser and connect to the new IP and it should all be there.

I suspect the errors may be caused because your browser is caching a copy of the old page, which does not exist at that IP anymore.

i have switched off the power but it is still the same IP address when i switch on

you mean that i should recset the miner itself? and than it generates a new IP?

the issue with ghe status being 0 is it because the firewall is not switched off?
geissenpeter (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

will it generate a new IP just by powering off? or do i need to press the reset button on the miner itself to get a new Isp?
the_electronrancher

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

The router will give it a new IP if needed, you can look on the router page to see what IP has been assigned.

Then close your browser and open it again.  Then connect to the new IP you saw in the router.
geissenpeter (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

The router will give it a new IP if needed, you can look on the router page to see what IP has been assigned.

Then close your browser and open it again.  Then connect to the new IP you saw in the router.

ok i hope it works

was just not able to switch back from static and all the data dissapeared in the setting window

anyway thx for the help
canadianbitminer

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I am having the same issue. I tried to change my ip to static and lost everything in that screen and now it won't change back and i can't connect to the antminer. It isn't showing as being online in my router. I've tried using ip reporter and nothing shows up when i push the button on the antminer.
I've unplugged the miner many times to try and reset the ip address but nothing works.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
daddyfatsacks

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I am having the same issue. I tried to change my ip to static and lost everything in that screen and now it won't change back and i can't connect to the antminer. It isn't showing as being online in my router. I've tried using ip reporter and nothing shows up when i push the button on the antminer.
I've unplugged the miner many times to try and reset the ip address but nothing works.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you haven't already checked out how to reset the antminer : https://enforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/3957

it looks like the networking on the miner is out of whack and you may need to factory reset it.  I guess since you can't log into it your only option would be to use the reset button.

you can try resetting your router, or even using a different port/cable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: