Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash, the next generation Bitcoin?  (Read 101 times)
Carpool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

I've done research on Bitcoin cash, and I also started to put some investments to it.

There are so many benefits of Bitcoin Cash that can easily win over Bitcoin. Those include very low fees, shorter transaction confirmation time, and etc. But however, BTC is more widely accepted than BCH in the real world.

What do you guys think? Would BCH eventually take over BTC? I feel like this can happen, but it would be definitely a long term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

it won't take over bitcoin but still has nice chances to succeed. Coin is very volatile, smart crew behind the project. As you stated above: quicker transactions and reasonable fees. I would add it's volatility (can help those trading daily) to earn with ups and downs.
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Bitcoin cash is basically bitcoin. anything it can do, bitcoin can do as well with a fairly simple change to the code.
It is simple a matter of consensus. If BCH really has stumbled across something then BTC would change to match it. But in reality it hasnt. Both are antiquated tech that cannot math the Transactions per sec of other coins such as Ripple and GBYTE. They are the future for currencies that you use to actually PAY for things with.

Carpool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

it won't take over bitcoin but still has nice chances to succeed. Coin is very volatile, smart crew behind the project. As you stated above: quicker transactions and reasonable fees. I would add it's volatility (can help those trading daily) to earn with ups and downs.
In my opinion, I don't see why people use BTC still. BCH has so many more benefits for everyone, but it's just that BCH isn't known to many people.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Bitcoin was fast and cheap when it was starting as well. We will see in the future if BCH can be consistent in those aspects when it reaches large volumes of transactions.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

It may happen, and it may not happen. The thing to remember is that in the world of cryptocurrency it has a decentralized system, which means the rise and fall of the coin depending on the user. If an investor or a bitcoin user moves to Bitcoin Cash it's possible that the BCH price will be high and replace Bitcoin.

And if the reason bitcoin to complete one transaction take a long time and have a high fee to confirm just one transaction, it's caused bitcoin users so much. So the miners will demand a high fee to confirm a transaction. Unlike the BCH that users or investors are still a little, so that the transaction will be easy to finish.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

If the original btc succeeds in reducing transfer fee significantly i think it will retain its number one position otherwise i think it will be replaced by some better tech.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

in my opinion BCH(BCC) can do in this month x2-3 and than go down again. I'm will hodl 1bch and wait this moment

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

A lot of people were saying that Bitcoin Cash is a scam, but meanwhile wallets open a line for this coin and other bitcoin oriented places started to accept is as payment. It's not the scam, it is a real success. Today on local news I have heard that one rich bitcoin holder sold his BTC and bought BCC, I think that's the sign of a next pump of Bitcoin Cash.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

I will advise that each should drive it own cause and not looking for one to push each other down. I have to be realistic with you that bitcoin core can never be over take by any other coin but will forever remain the number one cryptocurrencies in the whole world and remain as a gold standard to others coins. Bitcoin Cash on the other hand is going to do well because of those advantage listed by op and In short terms have a price push but traders don't have much confidence in it like bitcoin core.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a more sophisticated upgrade than Bitcoin. So Bitcoin Cash has a better future and can make and give profit in trading Bitcoin Cash, like its predecessor Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash has good future prospects like its predecessor Bitcoin, but Bitcoin Cash has many advantages compared to Bitcoin from consistent price increases Transaction speed and Security and protection. so when it comes to possibility, it's possible !!!

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I've done research on Bitcoin cash, and I also started to put some investments to it.

There are so many benefits of Bitcoin Cash that can easily win over Bitcoin. Those include very low fees, shorter transaction confirmation time, and etc. But however, BTC is more widely accepted than BCH in the real world.

What do you guys think? Would BCH eventually take over BTC? I feel like this can happen, but it would be definitely a long term investment.

I don't think this will ever happen, like many I am of the belief that bitcoin cash would face exactly the same issues as bitcoin if it was trying to process the same number of transactions. The only reason it is cheaper and quicker is because it is less popular.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: