Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find out...  (Read 146 times)
KingKongBong (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

If this Bitcoin address belongs to a certain online gaming website??
Is this possible?
Address is : 3NLRC2VBwAi1FuVADiCupaN1Hkd9c1L6hE
Long story short. Went to the cashier page, this is the address the site generated and I deposited a massive 1.5BTC and now all of a sudden this address doesn't belong to them.. I won't say the name of the site as of now as I want to see if someone can find out and name it for me.. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingKongBong (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

If anyone can provide me hard proof and find out it does belong to said site.. I'll reward them.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

It will be hard to know who this address belongs to. But it has 4 transactions, so it appears to be an address that is used and not just a typo. The large number of inputs on two of the transactions looks like it could be from a gambling, but there's no way I can tell.  

You can follow the money here.

https://blockchain.info/address/3NLRC2VBwAi1FuVADiCupaN1Hkd9c1L6hE

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

Pff bro, it is hard to do. Because they can change every wallet address at any time. So it might be their Wallet for now, and instantly change to another wallet. Hope this story ends good for you, and you don't lose your money bro.....

You can see they moved the bitcoins to another wallet
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

Well, it´s very difficult to know where any address belongs, you can see their moves and balances but cannot see from who is.

The only way is to look for that game and to see if that address is at the place, if no, then it is impossible. Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
KingKongBong (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

Alright well let me go ahead and announce this is Carbongaming.ag and to stay away from them.. Also if anyone can get me their IP address for this website, id appericate it.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4460

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:29 AM

im guessing you initially deposited 2btc.. and then decided you wanted to deposit another 1.5btc and got informed that the 1.5btc payment was not recognised.

if so:
this is usually because some services dont offer a address-reuse on deposits. meaning every time you want to deposit you need to generate a fresh deposit address.

the message you got that it was not recognised is probably an automated message. you would need to contact their support system and get them to check their USED addresses to then credit your account with the 1.5btc

and then remember to refresh and use a new address for every deposit to avoid their crappy system glitching

i could be totally wrong. but from the limited info in the OP and seing similar stories in the past with similar advice given as to the solution. its as best as i can offr as advice from what i can see

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: