Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🚀🚀 ♣ ♣ Pre-Ico Influencercoin, + 100% Let's make profit!! ♣ ♣ 🔥🔥🚀🚀  (Read 770 times)
Cryptointellection (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 01:07:23 AM by Cryptointellection

https://i.imgur.com/KO7T5Lt.png

Our main goal is to build a stable, and reliable coin. At the moment, our main goal is to market our coin, and build up a strong Marketing behind the coin. We can not do this without you! Help us build the community, and help us complete our paid Marketing strategy. At the moment we are working 16 hours a day on this project to get as much attention as we can get with free marketing.

We have opened up $80.000 (10.000.000) of token supply for Bounty allocation. This will give us a powerfull start, until we receive investments.

If you buy Influencercoin, we will be able to get more attention by paid advertising! Imagine how fast we can grow, and listed on many Blogs, and exchanges! So please become our first investors and help us build up a big and stable coin!

About the Token
Token: Influencercoin  (IFC)
Decimal: 0
Toke Supply : 1.000,000,000
1 IFC = 0.008$

1% of total coins = $80.000 (10.000.000) coins are reserved for our bounty campaign

Official Twitter   ★   Official Discord    ★   Website   ★  Reddit

Help us make it happen! Buy some influenceroin, and help us roll out our Marketing campaign!

send Ethereum to : 0x721bc998BEff07CaDd72B78b5fbB1FcE7f919533
0.1ETH= 9k +10%
0.3 ETH= 27k +20%
0.5 ETH= 50k  +30%
1 ETH= 120k  +50%

https://i.imgur.com/ANvePsb.png

Roadmap May - August

1. Getting real website live and Branding process (Begin May 2018)
2. Development coin (finished)
3. Get whitepaper ready (May 2018)
4. Create community, with free Social Media Marketing (already in process)
5. Expand Marketing with paid advertising. Like paid Twitter & Facebook Marketing(Start May/June)
6. Getting in touch with Influencers like John Mcafee, and make the community bigger.(Already in process)
7. Get Influencercoin listed on Livecoin and Liqui exchange (Start end June)

8. Get Influencercoin listed on Ubitok, Etherdelta, Idex and Decentrex Exchanges (Start July)
9. Get Influencercoin Mentioned on smaller crypto related websites(Already in Process)
10. Get Influencercoin Mentioned on bigger Cryptocoin related news sites(Already in Process)
11. Get Influencercoin listed on Coinmarketcap & Coincap (After listed on exchanges)
12. We hope at this point when we do all these steps IFC coin will be worth at least $0.10!

Roadmap for August to December Will be ready

https://i.imgur.com/WLEEZQ4.png

Help us getting listed on all these exchanges! We are working on getting listed on all of these exchanges.

Coinex
Coinexchange
Mercatox
EtherDelta
UbiTok
IDEX
DECENTREX
Livecoin
Liqui
Etherdelta
Yobit

https://i.imgur.com/LBcePuV.png

♣ Marketing Bounty $35.0000 (4.375.000 IFC) total ♣

🔥 Exchange listing bounty. If your are able to convince an exchange to add Influencercoin onto their trading platform, you will receive a bounty of $2.500 Paid in IFC (312.500 IFC coins)

🔥 Create a good marketing strategy and work it out $500 Paid in IFC (62.500 IFC coins)

♣ Airdrop $8.0000 (1.000.000 IFC) total ♣

Airdrop! Receive 500 Influencercoin by filling the airdrop and send it to our Email address! Our mail address : cryptotradingcoins2018@gmail.com

Email address :
Twitter Username :
Twitter Retweet link :
Facebook Username :
Telegram Username :
Bitcointalk Review Link :
Eth Wallet Address to receive Influencercoin :

♣ Twitter Bounty $8.0000 (1.000.000 IFC) total ♣

How to join:
1) Follow @Influecoin
2) Make a post in this topic in the following format:

TWITTER

username:
amount of real followers:

Rules:
1) Minimum 150 followers.
2) Minimum of 2 tweets per week about @Influecoin (can't be on the same day).
3) Minimum 3 re-tweets of @Influecoin (can't be on the same day).
4) Pass followers audit.

Rewards:
1) 150-499 followers: 50 IFC
2) 500-1499 followers: 100 IFC
3) 1500-2999 followers: 150 IFC
4) 3000-4999 followers: 200 IFC
5) 5001+: 250 IFC

We are working on a complete Bounty Allocation keep in touch!

★ Blogging Bounty $8.0000 (1.000.000 IFC) total ★

Videos also count as blogging.

How to join:
1) Make a post in your blog about Influencercoin[crypto]
2) Make a post in this topic in the following format after each post:

Code:
Week #
BLOGGING
Link: ______

Rules:
1) Minimum of 200 followers.
2) Maximum of 1 report per person per day.
3) Rewards will be evaluated based on quality of your post and amount of your subscribers.

Rewards:
1) Usual post: 1200 IFC
2) Good post: 1350 IFC
3) Great post: 1500 IFC
4) 5000+ subscribers: additional 50 IFC/post
5) Video: 100-2000 IFC

★ Join our Discord channel 1.000.000 IFC total ★

Join our Discord channel and receive 50 IFC! Make your own Invitation link and receive 25 IFC for every new person who joins our discord!  >>> https://discord.gg/9Xz8QHV

♣ ♣ Let's make Influencercoin a great coin! We can't do it without you! So let's do it together and build a great Coin (Family!). What do you think about ifc? Post your comments below!  ♣ ♣

rocch

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

NO! thanks
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

Hi,

Why are you watching around and posting everywhere negative reactions? That is not kind of you.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:

Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or articles publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1600+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site
Note: This Free offer is for a limited time

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Hello,

Thank you for your message, we will do that!
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Check out our Bounty and Airdrop campaign!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482168.0
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

I think that better way for "pay influencers anonymous safe and easy!" - it is payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Monero. Why do you think that crypto community needs one more token for such narrow usability?

Thanks

Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

I think that better way for "pay influencers anonymous safe and easy!" - it is payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Monero. Why do you think that crypto community needs one more token for such narrow usability?

Thanks

Hello Larks500,

Thanx for your question. Bitcoin is a great coin, but it is not stable. People are not buying it with the purpose to do transactions. At the moment they are buying it to wait and see a little bit profit and sell again.

Influencercoin is a kind of coin with purpose to work, and send and receive. We want to build a community, and a coin that's stable, and holds its power even if the whole crypto market is going down, Influencercoin is intended to stay on a stable and strong point.

I hope i answered your question, do you have more questions please feel free to reply sir.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Guys help us make this happen! Any suggestions or ideas? Please get in touch with us and become a part of our team!

https://i.imgur.com/M3YF9mO.png
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

the total supply is great
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

the total supply is great
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign

Hello,

We have prepared a total of 1% of our supply for bounty, so that are 10.000.000 coins. We forgot to mention that i will add it to the bounty thanx.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

I've read some information about you, but I still don't get the point of your project, the coin will be set up to be sent between people and everything?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

I've read some information about you, but I still don't get the point of your project, the coin will be set up to be sent between people and everything?

The coin will be sent between people, and between companies that offer promotions. Like bigger youtube accounts, they always offer paid promotions. We intend to become their partner and let them receive payment by Influencercoin.

Offcourse influencercoin will be offered also to other companies, but this is the niche we are starting out.
Bitcoin Crown Official

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

When we will get the whitepaper ?
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

When we will get the whitepaper ?

The whitepaper will be ready in half June. At the moment we are busy with Marketing and our website.
toshibaellie

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

It would be good if you can add more details and full information
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

It would be good if you can add more details and full information

Thanx for your suggestion, we will do that.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

The list from all those exchange is really making me smile.
Those are good exchange for any coins, hopefully it will be listed on exchange soon.

Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

The list from all those exchange is really making me smile.
Those are good exchange for any coins, hopefully it will be listed on exchange soon.

Thnx, we will definitely do all we can to get listed on those exchanges. It will take some time and hard work, but we will get there, with the help of our community.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.

Hi Rowane,

Thnx, yes we are working hard on getting it on track, it takes some hard work and time. But we will get there! Taking small steps, until we receive funds from investors than we will make bigger steps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: