Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss Bitcoin  (Read 748 times)
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

It's strange thing,that you don't know trivial information about bitcoin. There are only 21mil btc. And btc doesn't support emissions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

bitcoins from 2018 will be out of the law the government has already drafted a bill
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

That's the reason why I don't trust btcs. They don't have any thing ti give us. it just takes all we have leaving no trace
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

What happens if someone loses their bitcoin? Let's imagine that I buy 10,000,000 bitcoin for example. Does the system need to re-create those money?

if you can buy 10 million BTC
no need to make new coins, just dump the price of BTC
it will make you as tortured slowly
and eventually the investor will move to a neighboring coin
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

I am newbie. Can you explain me why cant it be returned?
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

If you lost it will be gone forever and unless you find a way to hack your wallet you won`t be able to get them back. If you lose such an amount you would make a good donation to btc holders at the same time.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

They won't create any new one, if you lost the bitcoin then it remains lost, nothing you can do about it. They only created 21m bitcoin.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

What happens if someone loses their bitcoin? Let's imagine that I buy 10,000,000 bitcoin for example. Does the system need to re-create those money?

No if that bitcoin loss it will remain loss no one can create a duplicate of that bitcoin, there are close to 5% that are already loss and will forgotten for ever, those bitcoin are loss for some reasons: bitcoin already burn from some external, losses their paper wallets  and the owner of some bitcoin already dead.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

Oh no, I hope that can't be happen for us. Bitcoin is digital currency, have you ever seen the real bitcoin in your hand? We just look the amount in our wallet right? That's why, when you lost your bitcoin, you can't recover it, you can't got them back for your wallet. No one can't recover it.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

I lost 5 btcs the previous year and so after that I withdrawed from btc ecosystem
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Your headline is about Miss Bitcoin and in thread you question is totally different. But about the thread, i have seen these type of stories and recently i hear that one man who bought 9000 bitcoins in 2009 when 1 bitcoin is equal $1 and by mistake he transferred in a wrong link, and now still he has worried about it.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

First, it is next to impossible to lost bitcoin because it is the digital currency and it remains into ur wallet and no-one is able to steal it unless you share your blockchain password to anyone but if accidentally u lost ur BTC, it's impossible to recover it because it's not the paper currency that u can recover it because there are limited number of BTC that has been created and these BTC are keep on circulating, so once you lost them it's next to impossible to recover them.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

If we lose Bitcoin then it will not get its replacement back and it will be gone forever. The platform for sale of bitcoin, Bitcoin.co.id does not provide any warranty or indemnification for loss of digital assets owned by his client. That's because there is no rule about the loss of digital currency (cryptocurrency).
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

There are thousands people lose their private keys every day. And it does not effect in Bitcoin value. Besides, those Bitcoin can not be used because no one know the private keys.

I wish there was some data regarding how many coins were lost this way but I think a lot of early investors and miners (at time when bitcoins was less than $10) might have lost their coins. I have read stories regarding how people lost the bitcoin details on their old system. Now, we are having additional storage options like physical wallet but there was no such information earlier.

Also, if there was some option to report these incidents and get the coins back. It would not have been hard to design in the beggining but the inventors may have not done this as a lot of people would have then tried to abuse this.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

No, bitcoin system will not reproduce it again. There is a total of 21 Million bitcoin supply. If that supply was already bought or created and loss, it will not reproduce again. So be safe about your bitcoin. Even though it will last a hundred of years, we cannot tell when will it vanish.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Just as gold bullion can get lost in the sea or 100 dollar bills - burn, bitcoins can disappear from the Internet forever. By the time of the production of the entire stock of bitcoins in the amount of 21 million coins in 2040, the actual number of coins available for trade or waste will be substantially less.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

If someone lost his money ( bitcoin amount ) then no one can change or Destroy and not able to create again for that return .
If you have better information about bitcoin then surely you will know very well that about 60%+ bitcoin as out of control , Because many people started to work with bitcoin when bitcoin was not valuable at that time but they left Thier work and also many sites get closed and that results into lost of bitcoin in the bitcoin network forever .
And also you can think that if anyone can see what you lost and they will create another for that then I don't think it will remain decentralised thing .
So no chance to recreate bitcoin that you lost , but surely there exists a technology named fork that can create additional new coin with another name ( as happened in fork that results into bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold , bitcoin diamond , bitcoin ab , bitcoin private etc ) .
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

The only thing you can do is to find your private key of your wallet to retrieve your bitcoin if ever it you will lost it.
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

Bitcoins world is like a huge galaxy where when a btc is once gone, its gone forever
sparrowtins5

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

Are you mad? a lost coin cant be returned back and how could it be, it has no track record nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: