Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:32:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin God, Super Bitcoin ........ and Bitcoin Flash (BTF)  (Read 117 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:49:11 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 02:44:07 AM by hugeblack

The number of altcoins created by forking Bitcoin network in December will certainly confuse newcomers. Some more forks are scheduled for January as well. Overall, by the end of January, the crypto market could be flooded with altcoins created by forking Bitcoin network.[1]

These include Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin God, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Hot, Lightning Bitcoin and Bitcoin Flash (BTF).
What is the reason for multiple forks Huh
1. High fee and long confirmed time of bitcoin.
2. The success of Bitcoin.
3. else.
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

The number of altcoins created by forking Bitcoin network in December will certainly confuse newcomers. Some more forks are scheduled for January as well. Overall, by the end of January, the crypto market could be flooded with altcoins created by forking Bitcoin network.[1]

These include Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin God, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Hot, Lightning Bitcoin and Bitcoin Flash (BTF).
What is the reason for multiple forks Huh
1. High fee and long confirmed time of bitcoin.
2. The success of Bitcoin.
3. else.

I bought myself some BitcoinX, the price was 0.04 or something, I thought it's a good investment since it has the name and the branding. You can never know. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: