Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just some bullshit out of my brain Brain  (Read 101 times)
blubbaer (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

The money problem:

Its well known that one of the main problems for Fiat-money,is caused from the US-Dollar.
My subjective not 100% accurate view on it.
The US has forced the rest of the World, to accept USD as an World currencie, most currencies are strongly dependent on it.
For exampel:
•   the Oil price is bind to USD Value
•   the European Central Bank is forced to hold huge amounts of USD in Reserve.
•   and many more….
If a new crysis is affecting the US, or they just  want to buy some new weapons “to bring democracy to the World “. The US-Banks can just create money out of the air, the infaltion is shared around the World. Thier problem is solved and the Rest will pay for it.

Back to Bitcoin:

Why are we even define the Bitcoin Vlaue in USD? Why can u buy bitcoin with USD?.. something  which can be created out of nothing at any time.
We need to get independ form The USD Value. The Euro would be a little bit better,Gold would be much better….. but still no solution.
How can we arcive this Revolution? Is it even possible before the big "FIAT-Player" decide to transfer their curupted Money to BTC?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

The money problem:

Its well known that one of the main problems for Fiat-money,is caused from the US-Dollar.
The US has forced the rest of the World, to accept USD as an World currencie, most currencies are strongly dependent on it.
For exampel:
•   and many more….
If a new crysis is affecting the US, or they just  want to buy some new weapons “to bring democracy to the World “. The US-Banks can just create money out of the air, the infaltion is shared around the World. Thier problem is solved and the Rest will pay for it.

Back to Bitcoin:

Why are we even define the Bitcoin Vlaue in USD? Why can u buy bitcoin with USD?.. something  which can be created out of nothing at any time.
We need to get independ form The USD Value. The Euro would be a little bit better,Gold would be much better….. but still no solution.
How can we arcive this Revolution? Is it even possible before the big "FIAT-Player" decide to transfer their curupted Money to BTC?

Interesting post.  Smiley

I think one of the main reasons the US dollar was adopted as an international reserve currency involved the relatively high stability of the united states spanning decades. The US dollar achieved relatively low volatility in comparison to other nations. Also the USA has a lot of collateral which it could utilize to back the dollar in case economic events turn sour. The US dollar was viewed by many as being one of the most reliable, robust and stable currencies which played a role in its adoption as a reserve.

Bitcoin, oil and other things being denominated in US dollars represent rates of exchange.

I think if there ever is some type of revolution, its success will depend more on people contributing towards building that future, rather than tearing down, attacking or criticizing things which currently exist. If the revolution happens, we need the knowledge and wisdom to build it together.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

The money problem:

For exampel:
•   and many more….

Back to Bitcoin:

You said it well and im tired of this fact. Countries that have to do with dollars are indeed suffering. Why cant we just be independent using our own currency. But to your question in buying bitcoin is, it is not the only option you get. Here in my place, the country does not support bitcoin but they dont forbid it. They dont have exchanges and if they want their bitcoin cashed out they sell it to another person in dollar or in local currency. Or they can just go out of the country and go to other countries who have means to cash them out their bitcoin. But i guess if that country uses other than dollar or euro for example maybe you can use euro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: