Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with masternode decision)  (Read 134 times)
novusX (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Hey all!

So, I have been looking for some nice masternode options in crypto. Considering as many factors as possible I tried to find the best possible candidates for my budget. Still its hard to make a final decision and pick one. So I hope some more educated and experienced ppl here could help me! Feel free to post any decisions, ideas and critique. Thanks!

Innova
Vivo
Pure
Bitcloud
Obsidian
Divi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Also, can you have more (different coins) running master nodes on one VPS?
bCode

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Solaris XLR. Circualtin supply at the end of 2018 will be only 1 617 000 XLR. Then every year it will increase by only 130 000 XLR. POW+ POS + Masternodes. Anonymous, fast, asic resistant.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Hey all!

So, I have been looking for some nice masternode options in crypto. Considering as many factors as possible I tried to find the best possible candidates for my budget. Still its hard to make a final decision and pick one. So I hope some more educated and experienced ppl here could help me! Feel free to post any decisions, ideas and critique. Thanks!

Innova
Vivo
Pure
Bitcloud
Obsidian
Divi

To be honest, I don´t even know any of this coins. If you have some money to invest why don´t you try to be a node of XEM or lease Waves? These are well known and give decent returns and growth.

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

He's got a mask on and seems just as untouchable as the word, masternode. Is he a. It's also the layer that makes the governance and treasury decisions. The best . Conversely, if a newbie enters Dash and gets excited by the project, he/she can buy a masternode and begin helping the network grow.
novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Solaris XLR. Circualtin supply at the end of 2018 will be only 1 617 000 XLR. Then every year it will increase by only 130 000 XLR. POW+ POS + Masternodes. Anonymous, fast, asic resistant.

thanks for the tip, but at current price around 26usd and 1000 XLR needed that is 26k use witch is beyond my budget. All coins I mentioned are under 10k for MN.
novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

Hey all!

Innova
Vivo
Pure
Bitcloud
Obsidian
Divi

To be honest, I don´t even know any of this coins. If you have some money to invest why don´t you try to be a node of XEM or lease Waves? These are well known and give decent returns and growth.

Yes, they are all quite new, thats why they are relatively cheap. I have some money but 3mil XEM is waay out of my budget witch is around 10k for masternode. I take a look at Waves also, but it just doesn't seems so profitable considering my budget. At 750 waves leased that is "only" 1 wave per month.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

XIOS and Solaris.
According to my knowledge above coins has a good future. But please do your own research before investing. Also, don't look only the ROI of each masternode. Because that ROI change frequently.Refer masternodes.online site to get more details about the MN
novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

XIOS and Solaris.
According to my knowledge above coins has a good future. But please do your own research before investing. Also, don't look only the ROI of each masternode. Because that ROI change frequently.Refer masternodes.online site to get more details about the MN
thanks
also can I have more masternodes (more coins) up and running on 1 VPS?
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

It depends on what your budget is. Would you mind sharing your budget then maybe people will have a better idea of what masternode to suggest to you.

novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

of course. My budget is around 10k. Also possible to buy 1 bigger and 1 or 2 smaller (cheaper) mn.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

My favorite right now is Poswallet:

https://twitter.com/poswallet

You can find more info mere.

Basically it's a project to stake a lot of different proof of stake coins at the same time online an in a decentralized way without the risk of getting your funds stolen as they are being staked. This is a gamechanger and worth billions in my book. I think it's unbeliably underrated. Every PoS coin is going to want to be part of the PoSW site. Get some tokens and a masternode, who knows if this thing blows up somewhere this year when ETH goes PoS.
novusX (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

My favorite right now is Poswallet:

https://twitter.com/poswallet

You can find more info mere.

Basically it's a project to stake a lot of different proof of stake coins at the same time online an in a decentralized way without the risk of getting your funds stolen as they are being staked. This is a gamechanger and worth billions in my book. I think it's unbeliably underrated. Every PoS coin is going to want to be part of the PoSW site. Get some tokens and a masternode, who knows if this thing blows up somewhere this year when ETH goes PoS.
Thanks I was interested in this too. What coins currently you can stake at post site? only posw atm?
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

of course. My budget is around 10k. Also possible to buy 1 bigger and 1 or 2 smaller (cheaper) mn.

Hmm, maybe you could try Syndicate (SYNX). Their masternode costs about $3.7k at the moment and the project seems interesting.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

I Posted this update yesterday to another post asking the same type of question. This looks like a good project with a hard working Dev team.
This has plenty of information I got it off their Telegram yesterday. Price is still pretty cheap but it's started moving up the last few days.
They said on Telegram the change over should happen within the next 30 days.

DFSCoin Community,

As you all know we aim to be the best Daily Fantasy Sports site on the market and since our fantasy sports sites are the best, DFSCoin must also be the best we can make it. Therefore as announced before we are updating our code and adding mastenodes, as well as re-branding DFSCoin as FantasyGold.

Here are the details so many people have been asking for:

Ticker: FGC
Algo : NIST5
Block Time: 90 Seconds

FantasyGold will have a Max Supply of only 27,000,000 down from 210,000,000

The current total supply will be reduced 10 to 1 for the swap, menaing that if you are holding 100,000 DFS will receive 10,000 FantasyGold.

Masternodes will require 10,000 FantasyGold as Collateral (100,000 DFS)

We are already in talks with Coinexchange and Cryptopia about conducting the swap

FantasyGold will be a PoW / Masternode Coin for the first 12 months favoring Masternodes as follows

50% Miners / 50% Masternodes
40% Miners / 60% Masternodes
30% Miners / 70% Masternodes
20% Miners / 80% Masternodes

It will take aprox 90 days to reach the 20% / 80%. The PoW phase will end in 12 months.
After 12 months PoS staking will be enabled. Block rewards will be split in PoS phase as follows:

45% PoS
45% Masternodes
10% Dev Fund

The 10% Devfund will be used to further FantasyGold and MN owner will be able to make proposals and vote on how to best spend the devfund.

Block Rewards will be as follows:

1st Year:

Q1 50
Q2 43.75
Q3 37.50
Q4 31.25

Once the PoS phase has ended Block rewards will continue to decrease quarterly until year 6 where is will stay at 1.625 FGC until the 27,000,000 FantasyGold has been reached
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

I'm trying to avoid masternodes because of coin inflation.
But from your list the most valued coin is Obsidian. The coin is at least keeping it bitcoin price for over 2.5 months now.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █