Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantstamp x10  (Read 222 times)
waterceiling (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Hi all,

I have been researching Quantstamp (QSP) for a few days now. The company actually seems to be quite lowcapped at the moment. Current rank is 86 on CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantstamp/) and marketcap is 276 million.

I checked out some interviews with the CEO Richard Ma, who is one of the few CEO's I have seen who is able to calmly explain his company's product without using too much tech lingo.

His team has about 500 Google Scholar citations combined. They also have some great advisors.

Now, the product:

They audit smart contracts, and make sure they are secure and not prone to hacks or other vulnerabilities.
Right now smart contracts are coded manually by sometimes not so great coders. This is where Quantstamp helps out.

Love this company, and I am going to invest a few hundred euros soon because I believe this company can grow a lot, since smart contracts are here to stay.

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Hi all,

I have been researching Quantstamp (QSP) for a few days now. The company actually seems to be quite lowcapped at the moment. Current rank is 86 on CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantstamp/) and marketcap is 276 million.

I checked out some interviews with the CEO Richard Ma, who is one of the few CEO's I have seen who is able to calmly explain his company's product without using too much tech lingo.

His team has about 500 Google Scholar citations combined. They also have some great advisors.

Now, the product:

They audit smart contracts, and make sure they are secure and not prone to hacks or other vulnerabilities.
Right now smart contracts are coded manually by sometimes not so great coders. This is where Quantstamp helps out.

Love this company, and I am going to invest a few hundred euros soon because I believe this company can grow a lot, since smart contracts are here to stay.

I agree with you on this one. There are so many blockchain platforms now. Quantstamp seems to be the first one in this field. We have heard about so many hacks recently and for them to audit the smartcontracts and make them secure will give them a lot of customers. I was lucky to have known this gem few weeks ago and took a small position in it too.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 04:49:05 PM by Tanhdoit

I definitely agree with you. There is a bright future for this coin in 2018. I got in around the .35 mark when it reached an ATH. This coin will personally be a long-term hold for me. They are really transparent about their ins and out of the coin and we could see a good niche for this coin in private or public sector. Data security and auditing is huge concern in the real world, but with the blockchain technology added---instant peace of mind.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Quantstamp is a hidden treasure. It's like a gem. Yes, we can describe it as a gem. A hidden treasure. Nobody's aware. QSP at least 50x potential in a bull period.

QSP rocks baby!

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:11:56 AM

Hi all,

Now, the product:

Quantstamp of QSP is an ERC-20 token that eyes to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system for smart contracts on Ethereum through a combined automated software testing and bug bounties.
Customers can use QSP tokens to scan Smart Contracts with off-chain computation from scan nodes and a new UI product is coming soon.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 04:58:26 AM

The use case of this coin is indeed potential and never goes off trend

People code and make mistake day by day, unless it is pre coded and making customisation
But still it could contains errors

Hence, this is where QSP helps
It verify the protocol and prevent bugs
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:58:10 AM

The use case of this coin is indeed potential and never goes off trend

People code and make mistake day by day, unless it is pre coded and making customisation
But still it could contains errors

Hence, this is where QSP helps
It verify the protocol and prevent bugs
Wow is this really true, I check on coinmarketcap everyday to see the current coin prices but i have never heard of this coin before. I am a developer and the idea behind this coin is a very good one because bugs can cause a lot in our program.

Most of the time, we tend not to see the bugs on time until it has already affected the system. Thanks for informing, I will make sure I get registered to the platform immediately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: