Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some promising altcoin, which are not pumped yet?  (Read 97 times)
dianamid (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

I am so mad, i could have much more profit when hold my coins (for instance lend, phore, kcs, i sold them 2x gain, now 10x every coin)
U could suggest me promising coins which are not pumped?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

You still have time to get in on Stellar Lumens(XLM) they are currently about .54cents, should be over $1 in a day or 2.
GL

This is my siggy
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

I am so mad, i could have much more profit when hold my coins (for instance lend, phore, kcs, i sold them 2x gain, now 10x every coin)

Oh, I am sure that everyone in here has a recipee, but I would say that Onion and Electroneum could become much better in price than they are at the moment. If you want shitcoins that could, maybe, perhaps become good... try sumocoin or karbowanec.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

I think almost every altcoin is pumped. Only a select few such as Change (CAG) and Enjin (ENJ) haven't been pumped yet. Though I expect them to pump very soon.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I invested 5btc in VIB,XRB and DRGN you can google these coins,especially the DRGN which is the official coin of Disney,thank me later.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

I think you can buy some AVT on bitfinex or BRD on binnace, these two coin are very hot in ICO stage, but the price is not too high, I think they will pump soon.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Good lesson for the future though,patience is key in many cases. Instead of dumping quick for a small profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

agreed...  I thought i was smart dumping DRGN @ 1.40.  now the price is crazy high.
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Good lesson for the future though,patience is key in many cases. Instead of dumping quick for a small profit.

I agree with this, there are many altcoins and changes quickly within minutes, patient and do not be greedy.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

AION seems to be a promising coin. the ICO was announced around November last. but the crowdsales was cancelled when the team mangement discover they have enough money to run the project. the pre ICO price was less than $2 but today AIon is around $8 and remain one of the best new altcoin in 2017. it is currently ranking 57th on coinmarketcap. i have no doubt AION will go to the moon in few months.
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

I suggest Rise coin..Rise will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018. Reasons: 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing 3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: