Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) 0.01 BTC Giveaway - The Bit Bit Forum  (Read 837 times)
JuenoMT (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 11:55:51 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 09:45:59 PM by JuenoMT

Hi,

I invite you to join my forum called 'The Bit Bit Forum'.

I will be giving away one prize - 0.01 BTC

The BTC will be given to one of the first 200 members to register.

To qualify you must do the following things;

• Register at The Bit Bit Forum using the same user name you have here at bitcointalk. (Please, do not use your bitcointalk password!)
  • Read all the messages on the Welcome boards.
  • Start a new topic on the Members Content board. In the title of the thread state your user name in this format ==>> '(your user name) - 0.01 Giveaway'. In the post introduce yourself and give a brief synopses for each of the topics on the Welcome board.
  • Return to this thread and announce that you have completed the tasks

The 0.01 BTC will go to the member that gives the best and most insightful synopses of the content in the Welcome board topics. The prize will be awarded towards the end of August or until the 200 member quota is met. If things go well I will offer additional prizes with special bonuses for the first 200 registraints

I welcome constructive criticism but I ask that you only do that on my forum in the section called 'Complaints and Tirades' which I have allowed quests to post without registration. (The Bit Bit Forum is an open one, just be respectful and justify your griefs with sound reason and logic, any baseless accusations or meaningless insults will be deleted). If you wish to criticise this post at bitcointalk, please start your own thread and post the link in this thread. I will read your complaints and reply to your thread if you make a good argument or make a valid point. I actually want you to tell me how I could do better. I am a member of the Bitcoin Community just like you and I aim to further the Bitcoin cause and enable the pursuit of the Bitcoin Life for all.

Edit: To TheJackster,

Tell me if the issue is resolved, Thanks.

TheJackster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 05:42:50 PM

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7981/v3sb.png

That's what my internet security program said about your forum.
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 11:20:37 PM

That's what my internet security program said about your forum.

I was having a hunch.

Also, what happened to the supposed BTC and block eruptor contests?
I call bullshit.

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
HollowIP

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:07:31 AM

Okay, so you go back against an established contest because people's reactions were not up to your expectation?

Also, the image says the site is a warned phishing site.

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 01:28:27 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 02:31:25 AM by JuenoMT

Okay, so you go back against an established contest because people's reactions were not up to your expectation?

I would be more than willing to reopen the contest if there was enough interest. I can not be going back on a contest that no one ever entered.

Why don't you go ahead and join because as soon as there are enough members I plan on reopening the contest.

Thanks for your reply!

Edit: I don't see how my site could be on Kaspersky's warning list since it has only been in operation for less than 3 days! I think that TheJackster is being less than truthful and is making it up.

TheJackster

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:14:58 AM

I would be more than willing to reopen the contest if there was enough interest. I can not be going back on a contest that no one ever entered.

Why don't you go ahead and join because as soon as there are enough members I plan on reopening the contest.

Thanks for your reply!

Edit: I don't see how my site could be on Kaspersky's warning list since it has only been in operation for less than 3 days! I think that TheJackster is being less than truthful and is making it up.

Hi,

My post was just to provide a caution to other members of my experience visiting your website and also to help you to fix the appropriate issues.

I do not however agree with you comments about the image not being trustful and myself just making it up, I personally do not see any reason what so ever for me to make something like this up, as I have had no issues with yourself or your forum. If I were you I would obtain Kaspersky yourself and see the security message it states when visiting your forum.

Thanks,

Jack
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:15:44 PM

So let me get this straight. After 200 members sign up on your Forum, your going to give 1 "Lucky" winner a whole $1.  Cheesy

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
TheJackster

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 03:45:15 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 03:58:48 PM by TheJackster

First, I hate Kapersky and I do not want their crap on my PC.I used to have Kaspersky along time ago and got rid of it because it block so many sites that obviously were safe that it was more of a nuisance than it was worth, I supose its great for protecting your twelve year old while their surfing the web, except, if I remember correctly they had at one point had blocked Disney.com for being a suspected malware site! Perhapes you need to adjust your personel settings.

First of all, this is the security alert I got and If you think I'm making it up then, download Kaspersky and see the security alert for your self.

Second, you obviously have (at least) an issue with my forum, and this whole affair is an issue with me. I can appreciate that you would like to help other members, I would do the same.

Third, I suggested that you 'might' be making it up because, like you stated, I could not think of a good reason for you to say anything like what you claimed. As for why, who knows, some people just do stuff like that. They think its funny or their to stupid to know better or they have a psychological illness and cannot help themselves. This is not to say you are any of these, but how am I supposed to know that any one of these things are not true?

With great respect, I have said this a few times now. THE ONLY REASON I ADDED THIS POST WAS BECAUSE AS SOON AS I VISITED YOUR WEBSITE THIS SECURITY MESSAGE WAS SHOWN THEREFORE THAT WAS THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON I POSTED IT. Even If this happened on somebody else's website I STILL WOULD OF MADE OTHER MEMBERS CLEAR OF THIS. So simply get this "idea" out of your head that I DO NOT have it in for you or your pissing forum.

If you look at the number of post that each of us has, you'll see that were are essentially even, so I am a member on your level and you an not helping me any, no, not at all.

Well sorry If I'm not helping you but I might be helping other members on this forum.

Also take a look at this:

https://www.virustotal.com/uk/url/91fd709758e9117ffdae9e4e10c764680b7123be093bc5d7ff715f2f1da92de3/analysis/1375717790/
http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/bit-bit.yzi.me/
http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/bit-bit-yzi-metheforumindex-php/

(I got bored so I thought why not see what other online virus scanners think of your forum)

Some Advice:
If I were you I would get a proper domain with your hosting or use another free forum service as "http://yzi.me/" may be the fundamental reason why all these security services including Kaspersky and the above have concerns about your website.
JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 06:54:41 PM

So let me get this straight. After 200 members sign up on your Forum, your going to give 1 "Lucky" winner a whole $1.  Cheesy
Free is Free so what are you complain'n about?

HollowIP

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:24:21 PM

Free is Free so what are you complain'n about?

You have a horrible attitude for someone who is trying to gain members and be successful.
I still love how your contest prize went from full btcs and block eruptors to 0.01. hah
What a shame.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: