Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to know more about bitcoin !!  (Read 461 times)
kilwaXX (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

hi i'm new here and i want to increase my knowledge about bitcoin and how i can increase my profit also
thnx
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

you may read book BLOCKCAIN for Dummies. All about Blockchain and Bircoin.
an.oskoma

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

There are many posts in social networks, YouTube channels, many posts here - all these are these places! Wink
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0
A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology: https://www.coindesk.com/information/
Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Explain Bitcoin Like I’m Five: https://medium.freecodecamp.org/explain-bitcoin-like-im-five-73b4257ac833

Bitcoin for Beginners (Andreas Antonopoulos video series): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPQwGV1aLnTuN6kdNWlElfr2tzigB9Nnj

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Well read the white paper from double agent S-M that was apparently dumped on a forum

it said "Virtually free transaction fees" but if you look at the charts these fees peeked at about
$55.00 last week so that's fifty five smackers just to send 250 bytes of data across the wire.

Now let a member from outside the church bring you up to data on this magical wonder they are
calling the "Lightning Network" and point you in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Being a coin you know, it's got two faces and none of the new coins that are not forks are
using the block-chain because it does not scale and this problem was known all along.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

hi i'm new here and i want to increase my knowledge about bitcoin and how i can increase my profit also
thnx

Take your time reading the topics and threads in this forum, you will get the most useful and important infos about Bitcoin because its the official forum about this crypto currency. Also you can ask about any thing related to Bitcoin in the beginners and help section.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

thnx

What are you talking about? Your profit or your knowledge?

Let me tell you that if you are looking for secret tips or just cheats to earn more bitcoin, it is impossible to do so, so do not waste your time in asking that.

Regarding to the knowledge, just look on the internet, why do you pay your internet bills if you do not even know how to google what bitcoin is?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

You can ask in beginners and help if you are confuse of something here BTT. Internet are available in our generation, you are lucky and make it as your tool to learn. I am also ignorant in BTC in my newbies days but I kept on reading until now because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency. In order to learn things, you must be resourceful and keep patience until end.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

You can ask in beginners and help if you are confuse of something here BTT. Internet are available in our generation, you are lucky and make it as your tool to learn. I am also ignorant in BTC in my newbies days but I kept on reading until now because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency. In order to learn things, you must be resourceful and keep patience until end.

I would say, you may have to start by reading the topics discussed on this forum in order to learn how bitcoin works. If you wish to know more about bitcoin, you may have to browse on the internet on the articles that you may wanted to learn.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
shivakris

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

you must watch the youtube. it is the best way to learn about bitcoin and you there more know about bitcoin
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

First, you should read and ask seniors about bitcoin, trading, fauchet, investment, and mining.
to earn income, you can use this group facility by joining and following some ICO projects. can be by trading, mining, and investing in bitcoin.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

To increase your knowledge, you must read articles about bitcoins, or read forums. Its only one click away on the internet... Or you can also ask those persons whom are knowledgeable about it.
On the other hand, if you want to increase your profit you can do two things: trade or hold. For TRADING you can do day trading or the long term trading. Day trading takes a lot of skills and practice, and you must be knowledgeable what time of the day does the price goes up or down.  While on long term trading you can buy bitcoin when the price is low, then sell when the price goes up.
You can also just HOLD your bitcoin for a long time like months or years, then sell it when the price is high. Bitcoin's price rises with time.

If you dont have enough capital to buy bitcoin, you can join signature campaigns. Thru it, you can receive bitcoin as a payment. To join campaigns, one must be a Jr. Member (needs 30 activities).. so you need to post to gain certain mumber of activities for you to rank up.
kc999991

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

Firstly you might want to google around and read a few things. Even if they are too long to read it is still worth the get a basic understanding of it. Then you might want to look into trading or even mining depending on your resources. Dont forget to look into altcoins as well they are just as important.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

The first thing that you need to do when you are in newbie is to read more threads here and to be able to know more and you can start bitcoin in an easy way. Just wait and keep posting and active in this forum.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.it's a digital currency.there are many ways to know about Bitcoin.any one connect with Bitcoin by internet.to read Bitcoin discussion ,to learn discussion topics,seriously.Bitcoin topics read more,and keep trying to analysis it.any one can do short time or long time trading.also know about Bitcoin prices.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

the first thing you should(what i did when i start) spend some time in this forum, there are lots of threads for beginners wander and read them, ask some questions in those areas. And watch the movements of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and i also recommend following airdops, you can gain some money from them with easy tasks. Good luck.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Yes bitcoin are good in earnings while learning so for me when i'm newbie here i always read in beginners and help in this forum,i like also to play gambling so i always read in every topic there and i learn also knowledge about that,We can also do some faucets job here like many captchas to do it's a little earnings but still we can earn by that.Lastly do some read in different news about crypto and also in different topics here in forum.

Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

thnx

If you want to increase your knowledge about bitcoin or on any cryptocurrency you're in the right place because this forum is a perfect place for all your questions. Just keep reading about bitcoin, or anything you want to know and there's no only way. You can only increase your profit if you have enough knowledge, so you must focus first on how to gain knowledge rather than making profit at once. Then you will thank yourself because you first focus on knowledge than making money without it. The real world and bitcoin world is almost the same, where you must risk and accept it as a game, so take is slowly!  Wink

Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

thnx
read books first, use https://www.reddit.com/ and read high ranks posts [hero or up] will learn fast about bitcoin.

welcome friend here.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

thnx

You need to find out more and learn a teacher who can assist you in developing crypto, so do I. And I believe you can do, remember this life is only one and live like today End of the life utterly for what you know, wish you luck

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: