Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - I am looking to buy  (Read 1087 times)
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Why looking for Ripple ? Please let me know.I'm a Newbie and interested 
RENTMONEY (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:53 AM

Why looking for Ripple ? Please let me know.I'm a Newbie and interested 

I am new also. Read some stuff about Ripple being connected to banks. so decided to make it my first coin I spend my own money in.

I watch it go from $1.90 to $3.40 in less then two days. Currently  back down to about $2.50 as one of the posters in this thread advised it would.

I finally got set up with Coninbase and bought $250 of ETH so I can trade it for Ripple on an exchange. Only problem is Coin Base has currently frozen my transaction for 72 hours for security reasons so it will be at least 3 more days before I get any ripple I hope The price is > $2.50 at that point.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

Its not maximum privacy I want. I just don't want to send in ID + documents to any of these sites.

Well, may i know why you do not want to send your identity detail to exchanger? Or its your privacy to keep it safe.
Recently, most of centralized exchanger need KYC verification as of now more security is needed.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

Its not maximum privacy I want. I just don't want to send in ID + documents to any of these sites.

Well, may i know why you do not want to send your identity detail to exchanger? Or its your privacy to keep it safe.
Recently, most of centralized exchanger need KYC verification as of now more security is needed.

I am new and never knew it was standard practice to send ID in. I sent ID in to Coin Base since allot of traders seem to use them. But I don't see the need for it. Isn't one of the points of using cryptocurrency is to be anonymous.

Edit: On a side not Coin base charges high fees. $10 fee for my $250 transaction ( which was the max I was allowed for a first time user ) + $4 fee to transfer out.

I also have about $60 in bitcoin that they want to charge a $15 fee on a transfer.

High fees for such small amounts of money.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

I will only buy ripple when they be under 6000 sats. Currently its too high and too much risk.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

If your horizon is long term then you can buy ripple now because it already complete a big runup and correction is expected. you have to wait that correction and then enter to get more gains.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

If your horizon is long term then you can buy ripple now because it already complete a big runup and correction is expected. you have to wait that correction and then enter to get more gains.

I am looking at long term. Hopefully I can buy / sell during some of the dips also.

[/center]
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I am New to crypto and been trying to buy some ripple as a start. I used Toast as my wallet. I am looking for up to 200 ripple coins and I can pay via paypal.

Or if anyone knows of a site where I can buy ripple without having to give a bunch of personal details please link it to me in this thread. The only ones I found ebay ect. have a 50 % + mark up from the current value.

Thanks,

RentMoney

If you newbie then the beat way to buy Ripple at first time is to use the Yobit platform. This is a common most popular tool of may people. There is no any problem with putting personal data in the system.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I am New to crypto and been trying to buy some ripple as a start. I used Toast as my wallet. I am looking for up to 200 ripple coins and I can pay via paypal.

Or if anyone knows of a site where I can buy ripple without having to give a bunch of personal details please link it to me in this thread. The only ones I found ebay ect. have a 50 % + mark up from the current value.

Thanks,

RentMoney
XRP is started to go down today,expectedly it will go back below $1 the FUD was over and the people will switch to other alts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Thanks,

RentMoney
XRP is started to go down today,expectedly it will go back below $1 the FUD was over and the people will switch to other alts.

It started to go up again today.

Dipped to $2.40 yesterday back up to  $2.80

Hurry up Coin Base with my transfer ...

[/center]
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Who wanted a ripple? On some exchanges, the price has fallen very much. I think that many people dreamed about it. This is a good opportunity to buy cheap XRP.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Who wanted a ripple? On some exchanges, the price has fallen very much. I think that many people dreamed about it. This is a good opportunity to buy cheap XRP.
It's still expensive to buy ripples for $ 3.17 at coinmarketcap. and the right time to buy a ripple is when it costs $ 2. The worst possibility to buy it now is the price will fall down
Chokolo

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Thanks,

RentMoney

Its gonna go so high once they announce the 3 banks of the 5 biggest money transfer companies using XRP.
Better get onboard soon because like you said we are already climbing
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Xrp is rising again. There have been some good news for XRP. They have been linked to the world's five largest remittance banks. And the bankers also accept xrp as payment method. I think XRP will rise to $ 4 in the next few weeks.
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

i belive that : Ripple is one of the best coins now in the crytocurency. Ripple will have a bright future Smiley. choose the right entry point to buy it
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Just keep buying,most likely it will reach 10$ in one or two months,by the end of this year 70-80 $,hard to predict for longer periods of time  Roll Eyes
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Thanks,

RentMoney

Its gonna go so high once they announce the 3 banks of the 5 biggest money transfer companies using XRP.
Better get onboard soon because like you said we are already climbing

I been trying to get onboard since the price was $1.90.  Two more days and I get my CoinBase transfter to Binance to buy some ripple. Its likely the price goes up another 50 cents buy then.  Although I am hoping for a temp drop back down to at least $2.40 - $250 range.

[/center]
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I finally got set up ... purchased some ripple at $2.38 ( I got impatient ) Going to pick up a few more in a few .. Currently at $2.10

[/center]
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

yes that's good idea. Ripple can achieve 10$ very easily.
There are more updates and news to come.
check this ----> https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Ripple+%28XRP%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D= 

ole1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

hey I am new in crypto..is it ripple good choice on long term?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: