Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: XP coins, help with mining. How do I find new polls
Mining help - 0 (0%)
How to find polls and get started - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XP coins, help with mining  (Read 138 times)
shobhit.verma11@gmail (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Hi All/ XP coin Team,

I am so happy to be the part of this community!! Can you please help with some videos/screenshots of how to find a new poll and start mining. I have around 3 Million XP's. I know its not a lot but I want to start mining and increase them. Please help!!

PS - My wallet is about to finish syncing and I should be good to go in next 2 hours!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

Hi All/ XP coin Team,

I am so happy to be the part of this community!! Can you please help with some videos/screenshots of how to find a new poll and start mining. I have around 3 Million XP's. I know its not a lot but I want to start mining and increase them. Please help!!

PS - My wallet is about to finish syncing and I should be good to go in next 2 hours!

Wow.. newbies are really in to this coin, I guess XP is doing something right. You might get help on this section of the forum but there is a dedicated subforum for mining where you might get your questions answered faster:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: