Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Ripple  (Read 278 times)
RENTMONEY (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

I am new to cryptocurrency and have chosen Ripple as my first investment. Most sites want too much information to begin trading or sites like ebay have a 50 % + cost from market value so I decided to try my luck on forums.

I am not looking for a large amount and can  pay via paypal.

As I am new and just opened a Toast wallet the Min Ripple I can purchase is 25. This is also the max for first time purchase. If everything goes well our first trade I will potentially buy more.

After my first 25 ripple purchase I would be willing to purchase less. 20 ripple is needed to activate a Toast wallet. Which is the reason my first buy can be no smaller then 25 ripple.

Thanks,

RentMoney

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

Why don't you buy btc and exchange it on an exchange. That is the most affordable means of buying ripple for me.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Why don't you buy btc and exchange it on an exchange. That is the most affordable means of buying ripple for me.

Probably, because some people like to complicate things. Although, maybe I do not understand something. But I always choose just a way.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

if you trade in exchange, you do not have to pay to activate your wallet. you only get a fee when you want to withdraw. you can see the ripple market here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

if you want to hold in a long time, you can buy hardware wallet like ledger or trezor nano.
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

25riple is not so much. You could use just an exchange instead of downloading wallet and so on. Only if you are going to buy as much as you can, it's expediently
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

If buying now seemed a bit late due to the already high cost of Ripple last month. so from that difficult if the Ripple can go up to a higher price. But if you dare to take the risk then it could also go up again into two times, which obviously wait alone  Wink
Marteel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

I would recommend not to invest in XRP. It is far away from the idea of P2P payments. It is for banks! It may be pumped lately, but the dump is inevitable.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I would recommend not to invest in XRP. It is far away from the idea of P2P payments. It is for banks! It may be pumped lately, but the dump is inevitable.

Someone says something similiar about just about every coin. One of the reason I picked Ripple as my first coin was due to the connection to Banks.

I started to try and buy Ripple when it was at $1.90 ... Currently at $2.70 and still haven't found a way to purchase it other then places like ebay wanting to over charge sometimes by 100 % or more of what the coin is worth.

All these exchange sites want way too much information for crypto currency. Two step verfication ... ID .. Picture of yourself ... they ask for everything but your first born. And why do they all want to SMS your cell phone with no other option of verification. Some people live in black out areas where there is no cell service. The crypo currency system needs allot of work.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
rich815

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

In my opinion, XRP is not the best, what now it is worth investing. Try to take XEM / TRX. Good coins, high enough capitalization. In the near future rise up.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3691

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

I  download rippex and toastwallet both of them ask me to pay 20 XRP for activation my wallet it is about 50$.
 how will pay this if the price of one XRP more than 100$?
also, a few trusted wallets accept it. all this makes me say it is so risky to buy Ripple.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

In my opinion, XRP is not the best, what now it is worth investing. Try to take XEM / TRX. Good coins, high enough capitalization. In the near future rise up.

I will be purchasing other coins as well. Once I am able to.

I  download rippex and toastwallet both of them ask me to pay 20 XRP for activation my wallet it is about 50$.
 how will pay this if the price of one XRP more than 100$?
also, a few trusted wallets accept it. all this makes me say it is so risky to buy Ripple.

I downloaded toast wallet as well. The price of one xrp is much lower then $100 so that isn't a problem atm. I suspect once the price rises to a certain level the 20 XRP needed to activate a wallet will be reduced.

I remember reading up on xrp and I believe you can vote on the official site to bring the 20 XRP activation Hold down or get it removed. I say Hold because the 20 xrp don't leave your account they just sit there unable to be moved around ( from my understanding ).

[/center]
Juranimo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Ripple at the moment is like a monster, but moving on wings of hype, this is not only my opinion, so just calm down

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

I am calm .. just looking to buy some ripple.

[/center]
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Yeah, buy Ripple and feel his rise high. currently, there is still time to buy the coin before the rose Ripple more expensive again from today. so from that, I would buy now and do not miss the opportunity.
JBuckWTF

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

Someone says something similiar about just about every coin. One of the reason I picked Ripple as my first coin was due to the connection to Banks.

I started to try and buy Ripple when it was at $1.90 ... Currently at $2.70 and still haven't found a way to purchase it other then places like ebay wanting to over charge sometimes by 100 % or more of what the coin is worth.

All these exchange sites want way too much information for crypto currency. Two step verfication ... ID .. Picture of yourself ... they ask for everything but your first born. And why do they all want to SMS your cell phone with no other option of verification. Some people live in black out areas where there is no cell service. The crypo currency system needs allot of work.

Hitbtc works for me. I've been investing in XRP ever since it was $0.40 (had the opportunity to get in at $0.25 and passed LOL!!!). Verification is nonexistent if you transfer BTC, ETH, or USDT. You can then exchange one of those 3 for XRP.
kilojay

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

I am new to cryptocurrency and have chosen Ripple as my first investment. Most sites want too much information to begin trading or sites like ebay have a 50 % + cost from market value so I decided to try my luck on forums.

I am not looking for a large amount and can  pay via paypal.

As I am new and just opened a Toast wallet the Min Ripple I can purchase is 25. This is also the max for first time purchase. If everything goes well our first trade I will potentially buy more.

After my first 25 ripple purchase I would be willing to purchase less. 20 ripple is needed to activate a Toast wallet. Which is the reason my first buy can be no smaller then 25 ripple.

Thanks,

RentMoney

If you cant even buy it how do you expect to use it or trade it???  Ill make it easy for you give me your money that you want to buy ripple with and every time you want to pull out or trade I say "website down"  it will be just like owning xrp.  I know your new so to put it simply ripple is a SCAM.  Banks are gifted ripple to make the value APPEAR high. 
khunglongrua

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

I can not imagine, the power of coinbase is so great.
I hope it will grow-up sustainably.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

If you cant even buy it how do you expect to use it or trade it???  Ill make it easy for you give me your money that you want to buy ripple with and every time you want to pull out or trade I say "website down"  it will be just like owning xrp.  I know your new so to put it simply ripple is a SCAM.  Banks are gifted ripple to make the value APPEAR high. 

I cant buy it from an exchange for a number of reasons .. Verification ... SMS BS they make you sign up for before you are allowed to buy and sell. There should be another option other then receiving a text.

I just found out about paybis so am going to give them a shot tomorrow. Getting late here.

The reasons why everyone is saying to stay away from ripple is the very reason I want to own a small amount. People have already made money from it. 24 - 36 hours ago $1.90 ... $3 + today.

Off course I will be investing in other coins also.

[/center]
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Ripple is rising so fast and if you want to buy now in a higher price i dont think if you can gain profit instantly. Ripple ups faster and maybe it will drop also faster. Why not try to invest other coins for long term even bitcoin,coins that you can make more profit.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

I race now is not the right time to buy a Ripple because the price is too high to be seen. better to just wait until the prices come down recently bought it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: