Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most profitable signature campaign here on bitcointalk?  (Read 262 times)
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

Some of the reward tasks would set a cap on the number of participants, so these are typically valuable tasks, but we don't know which one is going to set the upper limit,hhhhh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Experty. IO in my opinion this project is extremely good, the popularity of this ICO project is very high, so I think this project can let us profit.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

There are two types of signature campaign, bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin signature campaigns are most profitable, but most of them are full there are no slots available.
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

actually I do not understand your question. do you mean to ask a signature campaign that has a good prospect after its ico project is finished or you ask a profitable signature program after the  ico end ?. if the participant who participates a little and high bounty allocation. i think it is  profitable signature campaign.  Smiley

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Biggest and ongoing right now is still DeepOnion. It's an airdrop/signature campaign.

You need to have 100 minimum now when the airdrop rules were changed.

Those who were lucky enough to be part of airdrop 1-10 didn't have to shell out anything.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Probably the most profitable campaigns are with the alts, compare to bitcoin campaign its too small.Try joining both alts and btc signatures and you will see the difference.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 09:53:45 AM by matico

Altcoin signature campaign is not bad! I powerledger for instance brought a lots of money for bounty hunters. EOS has been equally very profitable also. These are ICO token that have risen more than 10 times since they start trading on exchange!

Azazel333 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

I meant which campaigns are currently paying out the most crypto in current U.S. dollar value. (and are still eligible to be joined)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

What's the most profitable signature campaign here on bitcointalk?

The question says it all, thank you in advance for help on this matter!

When the bitcoin crosses 16k trademark value many campaign actually reduces the bitcoin payment amount. Bitsler, bitdice, fortune Jack and all paid huge amount when compare it with btc but all reduces now.
If you know exact campaign highly paid also you will not be able to join there dude, since all the campaign are full and they do not have an open slots for new participants.
This is what concerns campaigns where payment is made in bitcoin. There, in fact, over half an hour more than one hundred people are being recruited who wish to subscribe, moreover, the highest ranks. In these companies there is a certain limit on the number of recruited participants and it is filled with lightning speed. It's really difficult to get there.
     Campaigns that are not placed in the "economy" section, but "alternative cryptothermies", gain an undetermined number of participants for the signature campaign, but it is also difficult to say which of them will be successful and highly paid until it is completed and tokens are distributed with the news at what price they are traded on the stock exchange. I can say that the IDEX campaign has just ended very well in this respect.

Azazel333 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

The Chipmixer campaign is the most profitable signature campaign here at the moment. The weekly pay rate is off the hook at a flat rate of 0.00075 per post for a maximum of 50 posts weekly. Saddly, only Senior members upwards are accepted.

Thank you! This is what I'm looking for. Any other profitable campaigns that are still open and available to Full Members?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: