Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Ethereum reach it's peak?  (Read 553 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

its just started, there will be a huge rollercoaster in 2018. but the platform really needs to concentrate on debugging

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Ether is far from reaching it peak as far as it's market price is concern. If you are a long term holder, you shouldn't be too excited about this prices because there will still be better price increase in few months from now and we can start expecting ether price in thousands of Dollars.

PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

The ETH markets have been driven by ICO's we all know this. Is this level sustainable? Possibly but many of the ICO's that started long ago should soon be delivering there promises to investors so we wait to see if the ICO bubble in ETH is set to crash or if the new funding methods really have merit.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

Should I keep holding, or should I cash out?

I guess it will drop a bit in next few days after gaining more than 20% in less than a day.
But in long term, it will pass $1000 for sure. ICO project are creating great demand for ETH.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

I think ETH will be stable at the price of $ 800 or the highest $ 1100, and will not be more than that. unless the volume and spreadingnya increase. so you better buy at the price of $ 800 and sell at the maximum price.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Ethereum is the seccond Bitcoin, where Bitocin is stuck because of slow transactions, ethereum goes further. It depends on how long you will hold your ethereum.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

Ethereum has the hype and that is probably enough to keep it going despite all the technical issues surrounding it.

Ultimately Ethereum is making room for other alts to rise, so I'm down with whatever rise ether is going to make.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

Ethereum is a new generation coin. It's not just a coin but a complete platform for decentralised data, a sidechain for tokens, a host for dapp and the most essentially fuel for ICOs.
geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Ethereum will be around for the long haul and will continue to increase in value. It already doubled in value in the last month, hitting an all time high of $914
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

I bought it for $ 300, I'm not even going to sell, for me this is one of the most convenient coins,with good potential for growth

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Keep Hodling ethereum,
why? because ethereum has a big system of tokens and coins relaying on the blockchain it self meaning its value already have strong foundation and almost hard to break. once mining new coins is no longer available (this year) i expect the price will increase a lot because of the no new coins coming out into the market.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
RandomEvent

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

The reality is, its one of the few projects really being used as intended. Smart contracts exist and people create Dapps on it everyday. I am amazed at its growth. The biggest issue currently is transaction speed, which reflects directly on how much it is being used.

100degrees

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

All of these projects are at the very beginning. In two years time we will see what ETH is really capable of. Just have to increase transaction speed, and get a few more quality projects on board.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

For my opinion if not need money for your need just hold it i can see ethereum have good stability in the coinmarketcap, i thinkmthe prediction for ethereum price hit in the 3rd month of this year.

geraldgold

Activity: 64

to the moon

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

not yet.. when people realizes that ripple is just nothing. eth will pump up..

keep it up.
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

This is just begining for ETH. I think Ethereum market cap will pass even Bitcoin in 2018. In short term, it will be wavy. If you take some risk you might increase your Ethers.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

This is just the beginning for ethereum. 2018 will be the year of it and it will reach all time high prices every month. Whales are accumulating ethereum at the moment and they're preparing for the giant pump in ethereum this year.
Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

It will steadily rise along with the market as a whole I believe.
Vralmeida

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

In the long run, the ethereal can reach high values, do not worry and, from time to time, you will see grow, but never leave more than 50% in an altcoin, divide your investments, for long and short term investments
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

This kind of question is the most common thing on where investors,holders,traders are always asking off and we do know this question has no definite answer because we do know that this cryptocurrency market is really  volatile and very unpredictable which means theres no possible peak on a certain coin as long it has being adopted or being used. Potential increase or new ATHs would really be experienced or be seen. Prices do moves on 2 ways but we cant really able to guess or predict on what would be its peak price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: