January 02, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Whats the future for TRX coin?
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

McAfee said that Tron's future is bright. He  said that it is  long turm coin so  if you have tron then keep it  for long.
 I think if tron keeps the right way, then the triangle will be very good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Seriously you are saying that this coin is going to be huge because that guy said it? Forgive me, but i think that you are not on your point in there. Mcafee is just a guy who decided to pump the altcoins that he has on his portfolio, nothing more.

McAfee said that Tron's future is bright. He  said that it is  long turm coin so  if you have tron then keep it  for long.

Tron is a joke, this coin is useless, and everybody knows that, tell me, for what kind of purposes can you use TRON at this time?

I think if tron keeps the right way, then the triangle will be very good.

You probably wouldn't reply me, because there is no way to destroy my arguments.

Hello
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Let's keep our arms folded as the future unfolds. Only time will tell whether Tron will become successful.
I strongly believe it's possible
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

I personally haven't researched it yet, but TRON seems to be generating a whole lot of hype. Not sure if it's a pump and dump or has an actual use.. reading the posts above me, looks like it might not. I guess it's about time I look into it myself. If not anything else, maybe we can profit from it!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Hmmmn, every listed coin i think has s good prospect. But following Mcafees tips you wont agree less. So lets dive in if we can
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

TRX future is great if considered for longer terms. This coin is having great exchanger feature and we need that kind of stuff in the market. Though it is nkt new in concept but it is actually making the real deal. Th marjet is growing slowly for it and this is natural way of producing the good rates. If this continues for long terms then it will soon become potential investment. Like the way ripple and NEM are growing the sane way this coin will grow too.
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

I love how people try to dive into the specifics of a coin to understand why it would or would not success in the long-run.

Guys, we're operating in total darkness here. All these coins are black swans. Anything could happen in this crazy market.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: