Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network Implementing updates  (Read 158 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:36:52 AM by TimtheYoutuber

For those of you that know Kyber, and have at least a basic understanding they are going to be implementing The main-net which is scheduled to be released in Q1 of 2018 and will support the main trading pairs of tokens on the Ethereum network as well as Ethereum itself.

This is not a speculation thread, so instead we should focus on the actual technology. Kyber is typically "slow" on their updates and products compared to other coins and technologies in the same industry. However, they seem to be making sure their platform is extra secure and that the economy can run smoothly which is obviously a plus. 2018 can be speculated to be an amazing year for Kyber considering a lot of their huge road map updates will be implemented up to the early 2019.

Who else is excited for the future of Kyber?

Positivebetting
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

Kyber over hyped project of 2017 the noise was too much that i thought by the time it get to market it should rank amongst the top 20 on cmc but reverse is the case. I nearly buy the hype when it was listed for about $2 in the market
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

Kyber over hyped project of 2017 the noise was too much that i thought by the time it get to market it should rank amongst the top 20 on cmc but reverse is the case. I nearly buy the hype when it was listed for about $2 in the market

Well a lot of its updates are in 2018, and if you read my thread I list some of the possible updates.

Positivebetting
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

sometimes a great project,, need time to grow,,
because there is no instant growing, even the project have over hype at the beginning

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

sometimes a great project,, need time to grow,,
because there is no instant growing, even the project have over hype at the beginning

This is true, it seems odd to some people when they dont make 500% within a week. They kyber increase is already very impressive.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Is anyone interested in Kyber? I know one of the biggest pumps of Kyber is the fact that Vitalik is Advising it.

Positivebetting
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

I believe Kyber has a lot of room to grow, and the price will only continue to rise once the main net is launched. I feel that ICON is doing a similar thing as it, they too are launching their main net in the first quarter of the year.

meanbean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

If you are new to Kyber, or dont really understand it you can check out my free /CEEyvV]Kyber 101 course. There will be a quiz at the end so you can test your knowledge.

For those of you that know Kyber, and have at least a basic understanding they are going to be implementing The main-net which is scheduled to be released in Q1 of 2018 and will support the main trading pairs of tokens on the Ethereum network as well as Ethereum itself.

This is not a speculation thread, so instead we should focus on the actual technology. Kyber is typically "slow" on their updates and products compared to other coins and technologies in the same industry. However, they seem to be making sure their platform is extra secure and that the economy can run smoothly which is obviously a plus. 2018 can be speculated to be an amazing year for Kyber considering a lot of their huge road map updates will be implemented up to the early 2019.

Will Kyber accept fiat currency to BTC/ETH conversion?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

If you are new to Kyber, or dont really understand it you can check out my free /CEEyvV]Kyber 101 course. There will be a quiz at the end so you can test your knowledge.

Will Kyber accept fiat currency to BTC/ETH conversion?

To my knowledge they have no plan to make fiat transactions.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: