Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top cryptocurrencies in December 2017  (Read 156 times)
BitHub.pl (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 265

Najnowsze Wiadomości ze Świata Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

December was without a doubt month of growths and records in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin reached limit of $20 000 for the first time in history. Also other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, IOTA have achieved new ATH. As in previous month this time we also witnessed forks and predictions of cryptocelebrities. Check out what interesting happened in December

In the link below, You can find summary of gain and loss of every coin. There are also comments of some experts and summary and recall of the most important events in December.

Top cryptocurrencies in December 2017

I am also intrested in Your types. Which coin do You think was the best in December and have a chance to improve in New Year? Not only from gain-loss point of view but also development, debut or technology features?

Bitcoin, Kryptowaluty, Blockchain, Bitcoin informacje, Poradniki, Bitcoin wiadomości, Porady, Informacje, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Monero, PIVX, Golem, Giełdy, Rankingi kryptowalut,
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

You forgot to mention Raiblocks (XRB). I think it was a huge success in December and continues to do so. I am not a promoter of this coin or anything but this coin seems to eliminate Bitcoin scaling problems and has 0 fees. Since it is highly shilled on r/cryptocurrency so I couldn't stop myself from putting a few bucks on this.

This is where blockchain technology should be heading. Until LN comes to Bitcoin I seriously don't feel interested in using Bitcoin and paying large sum for fees.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I think you need to add XVG there as well. Although the price dropped back down again before the month was over, at one point the week on week increase was something like 2500%. Although the price will not rise that violently once again, I'm hoping it will start going back up soon.

mirte86

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

I am sure Deeponion will rise... For the moment It is still undervalued but since it is also available at Kucoin exchange more and more people will be aware of this coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

You forgot to mention Raiblocks (XRB). I think it was a huge success in December and continues to do so. I am not a promoter of this coin or anything but this coin seems to eliminate Bitcoin scaling problems and has 0 fees. Since it is highly shilled on r/cryptocurrency so I couldn't stop myself from putting a few bucks on this.

This is where blockchain technology should be heading. Until LN comes to Bitcoin I seriously don't feel interested in using Bitcoin and paying large sum for fees.

It made insane gains over the past month, I think at its peak it was roughly a 150x which is completely crazy growth. Obviously it is going to retrace some but it is getting added to 3 exchanges in the next week one of them being Binance. The crazy bull run on RaiBlocks may not be over quite yet as crazy as that sounds.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

The best coin in December 2017 seems to me an obvious bitcoin for everyone. Yes, now it has fallen a little, but in the future I think that its pricing policy will rise and the bubble will not burst.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

I know it's January 2018, but I would have a look into Crowdholding.

They have a working beta, low hardcap, strong team and I see these guys going far this year.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

I think there's no doubt about it - RIPPLE has been one of the biggest winners in Crypto in the last year a long with ETH AND BTC obviously. I'm so shocked to see the return on investment with this particular coin and am over the moon that its on the up! I'm trying desperately to follow an many ICO's as possible to try and get as many ALTS as possible for 2018!

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I am sure this year the veteran coins will continue to rise this year and I will multiply my assets in iota, stellar, ripple and doge.
corey3005

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Hi guys, I'm newbie in cryptocurrency field, I don't know which ico selling website is safe (safe here mean with lower risk of losing or scamming).

I found this website selling ICO yesterday, I was doing research about it, It said that it can return 45% profit. I read it's content and felt like it's potential and safe, but nothing is absolute because I'm just a newbie.

Any cryptocurrency expert here can review this site for me please, I wan't to learn more about this field. Is there any scamming sign in this site?

Thanks you for take your time to read my post!

See more: https://whalecorp.co
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

The top cryptocurrencies in December 2017 are ETH, BTC, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero and many more. They all had a massive business in the end of the year and i hope they will have more in this year.
tekno

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

neo starts its movement middle of dec. and now holding on a good position. i think it will continue its movement. it can be easily reach 200usd i think. -depending btc movement btw.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

I think WTC, ETC and ZEC will be the best coins for 2018. Cos its have real tech not just hype like TRX

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

Hi guys, I'm newbie in cryptocurrency field, I don't know which ico selling website is safe (safe here mean with lower risk of losing or scamming).

I found this website selling ICO yesterday, I was doing research about it, It said that it can return 45% profit. I read it's content and felt like it's potential and safe, but nothing is absolute because I'm just a newbie.

Any cryptocurrency expert here can review this site for me please, I wan't to learn more about this field. Is there any scamming sign in this site?

Thanks you for take your time to read my post!

See more: https://whalecorp.co
every high return project should be careful before you join it

they can not realize the promise maybe

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

The eth get a great pump in the end of 2017 despite all transactions problems,I think that eth and xrp is the best 2 coins in december 2017

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: