Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 SABERITY - Where Knowledge Lives 🔴  (Read 291 times)
David1989 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:22:14 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:17:04 PM by David1989

https://s10.postimg.org/q00uppqd5/Saberity.png

Hello everyone,

I'm a Spanish engineer that almost 2 years ago had an idea: a marketplace to let people sell their knowledge and help others to solve problems, questions, works, academic studies, etc. I designed by myself the portal when I was unemployed. It's totally working as you can see:

https://saberity.com

What's the problem?

Luckily, I found a job and it didn't leave me enough free time to continue with the next stage of the project: marketing and spread the word.

Years later, I discovered cryptos and how can they improve a portal like this in different aspects like:

- Lower fees
- Guaranteed payment
- Fair dispute settlement

So... With a working website, I only need a little help to adapt it to the use of a coin. Why I chose to open this post? Because:

1. You can see a real project, no smoke. I had a dream and I really worked hard in it. Despite the fact the website being only in Spanish, I can translate it very fast. Just in Spain there are around 2,000,000 potential customers (mainly people 12-30 age) that will use it. There is no other website like this right now and it could really be a huge success. I'm not sure if the English market has a similar situation, but I can share with you specific revenue calculations so you can see that this is a really sustainable project.

2. As you can check, this was created long time ago. I don't want to run a pump and dump scheme. My project is real and I really trust in its potential. But I have also to recognize that I don't have important things right now like the whitepaper.

3. I'm not a guru of cryptos and I would need some serious partners to finish the implementation of coins/tokens to the website.

4. I want to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you very much,
Best regards

https://s10.postimg.org/pbs06izah/Saberity_favicon.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a Spanish engineer that almost 2 years ago had an idea: a marketplace to let people sell their knowledge and help others to solve problems, questions, works, academic studies, etc. I designed by myself the portal when I was unemployed. It's totally working as you can see:

https://saberity.com

What's the problem?

Luckily, I found a job and it didn't leave me enough free time to continue with the next stage of the project: marketing and spread the word.

Years later, I discovered cryptos and how can they improve a portal like this in different aspects like:

- Lower fees
- Guaranteed payment
- Fair dispute settlement

So... With a working website, I only need a little help to adapt it to the use of a coin. Why I chose to open this post? Because:

1. You can see a real project, no smoke. I had a dream and I really worked hard in it. Despite the fact the website being only in Spanish, I can translate it very fast. Just in Spain there are around 2,000,000 potential customers (mainly people 12-30 age) that will use it. There is no other website like this right now and it could really be a huge success. I'm not sure if the English market has a similar situation, but I can share with you specific revenue calculations so you can see that this is a really sustainable project.

2. As you can check, this was created long time ago. I don't want to run a pump and dump scheme. My project is real and I really trust in its potential. But I have also to recognize that I don't have important things right now like the whitepaper.

3. I'm not a guru of cryptos and I would need some serious partners to finish the implementation of coins/tokens to the website.

4. I want to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you very much,
Best regards

just quote for image visibility!
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

Anyone knows why my images are not showed? It's strange...

Thanks cryptogbumper!
LondonParis

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Good presentation and idea,  but I have not advice
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

Thanks LondonParis
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

Wow, nice project and idea, Good Job Dev!
Very good that you are honest in your words and written everything as it is, so hopefully you will find a team. Or you can write down, whom do you need to help you, don't throw an idea to our pool, manage your Idea! ))
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

Thanks for your words guys.

I was thinking into use a token as coin in the portal. I would like to listen opinions...

Regards
pendul

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Thanks for your words guys.

I was thinking into use a token as coin in the portal. I would like to listen opinions...

Regards

As an option you can make something like: give opportunity to investors to buy the coin for further spending those for buying "problem solves" thrue buying knowledges on your web
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:01:59 PM by David1989

Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm open to all tips.

Thanks
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Your website can't be translated into english? Good that you were working already bout this one. But I think you need someone, a developer that will help you set-up all the technicalities of this project.
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

Yes, of course it can be translated. I will work in that in the coming days.

And I agree, I need some developers in the team. If people are interested in the project, I can use the capital for that.

Seems like project is causing positive opinions.

Thanks
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

More interest in my project?

Thanks
pendul

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

More interest in my project?

Thanks

Everything is cool, but there is several aspects "why not"
You are alone(not team of developers)
This is just Idea which needs more of yours time to spend to find out the best way of realization.
Interest will come, if you will explain "main interest of investor here"
You just dropped it here and asked - what next??!!

All these you should make by your self and work next... right now we can see only website not in English.
Peoples just can't offer anything cuz they do not see any "main" and finished Idea.
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Great news. Some people gained attention to my project and we have done a lot of progresses.

- A new team will be announced soon
- We are working in the White Paper
- Working in the token website also

We will issue a new token: Saberity (STY) that will be used in Saberity website to exchange services between customers and the wises. Tokens will be used also to reward judges that will impartially solve any dispute.

More to come here very soon.

Suggestions!

Thank you!

https://saberity.com/
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Any interested party please PM us also!
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Hello! I wish you success in your project and look forward to the English version of the website to get better acquainted with the project.
David1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

Thank you for your support Petrovich! The English version is already active: https://saberity.com

There are still some items pending
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: