Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does Bitfinex support take to reply?  (Read 138 times)
chiggz (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong section. If I need to move this thread let me know.

Getting to the point. Recently when I withdrew 88 XRP from Bitfinex my 0.02 BTC also disappeared. I read someone else also faced a similar issue on reddit. Might be due to a bug. I have contacted Bitfinex support and haven't heard back from them from the last 4 days. Does it usually take this long? or is there anywhere else I can raise a ticket to get a faster response.

FYI: This is not a hate post for Bitfinex. I am thinking of moving from this exchange in a few days. Not worth the hassle.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

They suppose to immediately reply you with an acknowledgement mail attaching you tracking number within the ticket then with the next four to six days they should have resolved it. You can also send a reminder to the support team.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

Well, if your money disappeared, then there is nothing that you can do about it, i am sorry for your loss.

Getting to the point. Recently when I withdrew 88 XRP from Bitfinex my 0.02 BTC also disappeared. I read someone else also faced a similar issue on reddit. Might be due to a bug. I have contacted Bitfinex support and

But this is how it works, they are never going to give you your money back, your hard earned money.

You need to understand that leaving your money on an exchange is the worst thing that you can do, aand 88 ripple + 0,02 btc are nothing compared to all that money that a lot of people lost in here.

I lost $5000 in Bittrex more than six months ago (they stoled my balance, it was not my fault) Still no reply from the support.

A lot of people lost million on dollars in those shady exchanges, no one can trust them.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Well, if your money disappeared, then there is nothing that you can do about it, i am sorry for your loss.

Getting to the point. Recently when I withdrew 88 XRP from Bitfinex my 0.02 BTC also disappeared. I read someone else also faced a similar issue on reddit. Might be due to a bug. I have contacted Bitfinex support and

But this is how it works, they are never going to give you your money back, your hard earned money.

You need to understand that leaving your money on an exchange is the worst thing that you can do, aand 88 ripple + 0,02 btc are nothing compared to all that money that a lot of people lost in here.

I lost $5000 in Bittrex more than six months ago (they stoled my balance, it was not my fault) Still no reply from the support.

A lot of people lost million on dollars in those shady exchanges, no one can trust them.

The OP said Bitfinex, not Bittrex. Or do you mean both are the same, which they are not. I am often scared of these big name exchanges. They have poor customer care support system.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: