Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investment  (Read 240 times)
mirte86 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/  you can check out here for all altcoins which are down now. see the history and technology they are using to promote. Maybe you are clear.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Hi Guys,

Which share you think will be a good short term one, I am still doubting between Kucoin and Nvst.
Thx
In the world of crypto need patience if you want to get big profits.
but if you want to make short-term investments. I think XRP and ETH are now one that can bring more profit in the near future.
the end of this indeed kuCoin become more famous because I think use kuCoin for trading is easy to use and good. such things can make the point more crowded and the price will be high. so I think kuCoin also can make you get more profit in the near future.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

I have not heard much about the coins that you have mentioned here. But this is a good thing if as they haven not been shilled by other users meaning they are still under the radar. Will def look these up tonight.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Check out ZRX (0x) project. They already have a working product and quite a few decentralized exchanges use their protocol.

Market cap is currently slightly above $400 Million and there's plenty of space to grow.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Traditionally a company with a market cap under $1 billion is called a small cap, but there are only 36 projects in the CoinMarketCap list that are above $1 billion. In crypto I think it's more interesting to find projects below $10 million that have a potential to grow to several hundred million.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

Short therm investment means that you want to quickly buy a coin that will moon soon. I think that there is nobody who can know that because this cant be predicted. We can only tell you about good projects that we believe in and we believe the value of the coin will increase.
I will suggest you Electroneum, a coin with a low value right now because it just lauched but in they are woking now to be listed on big exchanges and to launch the mobile mining app. This means that the price will go up.
Next you can invest in a goo ICO because this can bring you a quick 10x once it will launch. I would suggest the ICO from my signature but you must hurry because this is the last day you can buy and the good part is that they will be listed as soon as the ICO ends.

MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I would warn new traders though.. It's best to stay away from small caps especially since we can't tell the difference between manipulated and legit price increase. Better go for big caps or top alt coins for starters.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

If you had some money why not invest with both coins but if you don't have something financially just hope for the free tokens or Airdrops if there are still available, but in kucoin and NVST it already ended even their Crowdsale has ended, well try to invest in kucoin that has $7.33 USD for now and wait for the price to increase further, I really think that it can manage to increase up to the $10 USD this January if the momentum is still progresses.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Without experience, I would not trade for such distances, use free signals from the pros, I think so it will be safer

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

I would warn new traders though.. It's best to stay away from small caps especially since we can't tell the difference between manipulated and legit price increase. Better go for big caps or top alt coins for starters.

I second this. Coins with very small caps should generally be left alone, unless you have very good reasons for buying in. Very easy to join in on the later stages of a pump and be left a bagholder as the price plummets.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx
I see plenty of potential projects recently. I think you should decide instead to consult people. I think you should invest both with proper capital allocation. investment in many places will minimize the possibility of loss for you
In addition some coin in my opinion potential: verge(xvg), ripple (xrb), Cardano (ADA) .

Make me great again
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Do not risk your wallet !!! The short-term investment does not bring profit to you look at https://coinmarketcap.com/, the currency you mentioned is often unstable, sometimes the sharp rise also at a rapid decrease. If you Do not want to lose your wallet, do not risk it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx

The truth is that, altcoin are really not meant to ne for short term investment.. Coin serve for a specific purpose, and if youll just used it for jist gaining it dies not serve its purpise and making no sense. Consider that altcoin must be hold not just to produce profit but also to make sure the coin well go well in its cycle. But if you're really looking for a sudden-changing coin you might just consider to put yoir fund in Etherium. Btw, between kucoin and Nvst I'll rather choose Kucoin, I have red good feedbavk from it.
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Frankly speaking, I haven't heard about these coins before. Do you really want to risk? Maybe, should you better choose something else?
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx

Nvst had a lot of noise at one point. I think it became one of the promising altcoins around, Kucoin, on the other hand, doesn't have much news and attention to it, so I am not sure with that. However, if you are speaking of short term investment, I think LTC and Ripple would be better choices since they are gaining a lot of mentions and noise in the market right now. Many people are projecting them to reach better valuation in the next few months to come.

patboyyyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Ethereum is the best investment for bitcoin i trusted it.until the year coming Smiley
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I think it is better to call it "trading" - short term investment. For me there is no short-term investment. All projects / coin will reach their own success one day and it isn't something that can be reached in a short time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx

It is a good thing that you did your own research, and you somehow have an idea on where you would want to invest. Those altcoins maybe promising, but I don't think they possess so much movement right now compared to other altcoins that may better suit your objective of investing short term. For example, LTC and Ripple are two coins that have been gaining so much attention around the market. Their developers have spread word that they are planning to pump and increase the market cap of those coins, which would amount to an increase in value in the coming months.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx

I think it is hard and also risky to make recommendations on short time investments. In my opinion, it is better if you check the price tables and make your decisions own your own.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: