Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio - give feedback if you like  (Read 238 times)
princabora (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Hey all,

My objective is to build a strong portfolio to hold and expand, only exchanging altcoins for other altcoins if necessary, or when I see an opportunity. I will not invest any more fiat money, and I will only use the coins that are in there to gain new/other ones.

Currently, my portfolio contains:

37,0% XRP
28,5% LTC
22,0% WAVES
12,5% ETH

I used today's conversion rates to EUR for these calculations. Used to have BTH, but traded that for LTC when BTH almost tripled. Also sold some ETH to gain more WAVES, LTC and XRP in the past. At the moment, I am gradually increasing my share in LTC by selling more ETH.

Any good advice, coins to look into or actions to take?

To give you an idea, if I had to sell all for fiat money now, it would give me a 192% return on investment.

princabora (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Update:
Sold some ETH for LTC

4%   ETH
41%   LTC
19%   WAVES
35%   XRP
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

id move eth back and sold waves with some ltc moving waves to the last and ltc after

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

You have a good, balanced portfolio tokens. I like it. I would add a coin Datum. In my opinion she has very great prospects.

Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

You have a good portfolio. There are not many different coins. However, I would pay attention to AION. This is very promising, and today the price has fallen against the background of the growth of bitcoin. I'm not very good attitude to Ripple. Perhaps it gives many a profit. But I do not invest in these whales. Let them invest in themselves.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Sell 70% of all this coins right now  Roll Eyes New BTC bull run is coming, you will lose in BTC value if stay.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Hey all,

My objective is to build a strong portfolio to hold and expand, only exchanging altcoins for other altcoins if necessary, or when I see an opportunity. I will not invest any more fiat money, and I will only use the coins that are in there to gain new/other ones.

37,0% XRP
28,5% LTC
22,0% WAVES
12,5% ETH

I used today's conversion rates to EUR for these calculations. Used to have BTH, but traded that for LTC when BTH almost tripled. Also sold some ETH to gain more WAVES, LTC and XRP in the past. At the moment, I am gradually increasing my share in LTC by selling more ETH.

To give you an idea, if I had to sell all for fiat money now, it would give me a 192% return on investment.

You may want to change your porftolio and put more BTCs on it,if the BTC goes wild a gain you will lose a lot of money in the alts thats why you need to secure BTCs.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Hey all,

37,0% XRP
28,5% LTC
22,0% WAVES
12,5% ETH

well your porfolio is quite impressive, i see profit oriented pf but i dont like XRP.
ripple aims to have a centralize cryptocurrency which is a treat to existing coins.
RonaldDark

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Now you can buy some BTC, price is going up.
Trombosit

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Must search dadi. Ico starts 22nd january. RaiBlocks team helps them. Come New RaiBlocks.. team,comunity,investment,plan,project are wonderful.

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-1.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-2.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-3.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-4.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-5.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-6.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-7.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-8.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-9.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-10.jpg

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

ExtendedBacon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

imo too much XRP, maybe bring that down a little. Also, might be worth considering a low cap coin with lots of potential.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

My personal opinion is that XRP is a bit dangerous in this moment, after the huge rise it has had. If Bitcoin will break out to the upside then I am afraid we can witness a big correction for coins which have just grown 10X like XRP.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Solid portfolio avoiding large losses, more interesting is that most have XRP in their portfolio, I would like to know if you are sure of the solid growth of XRP and why 37% in XRP, because you do not allocate 15% in another currency? I need to understand why this passion for XRP.
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Sell XRP immediately lol it's going down hard very soon for sure Smiley

TinaMoran

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Your portfolio will go down 100% if the BTC surges up like what is happening right now you need to have 60% of BTC for you to survive when the BTC moves wildly again.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

looks good, but if I become you I will give the same allocation to XRP and ETH now both coins are very good

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

You need some Bitcoin as fundamentals. For long term LTC won't be good, because BTC is going to be faster and cheaper. XRP amount is too high and overbought.
princabora (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Thank you for all your reactions! Let me answer them:

id move eth back and sold waves with some ltc moving waves to the last and ltc after
looks good, but if I become you I will give the same allocation to XRP and ETH now both coins are very good
Is ETH worth buying now? Prices went up recently, I am unsure if this time is good to buy in again.

You have a good, balanced portfolio tokens. I like it. I would add a coin Datum. In my opinion she has very great prospects.
You have a good portfolio. There are not many different coins. However, I would pay attention to AION. This is very promising, and today the price has fallen against the background of the growth of bitcoin. I'm not very good attitude to Ripple. Perhaps it gives many a profit. But I do not invest in these whales. Let them invest in themselves.
Must search dadi. Ico starts 22nd january. RaiBlocks team helps them. Come New RaiBlocks.. team,comunity,investment,plan,project are wonderful.
Thank you. DADI, DATUM and AION are coins worth looking into, I haven't done so until now.

Sell 70% of all this coins right now  Roll Eyes New BTC bull run is coming, you will lose in BTC value if stay.
You may want to change your porftolio and put more BTCs on it,if the BTC goes wild a gain you will lose a lot of money in the alts thats why you need to secure BTCs.
Now you can buy some BTC, price is going up.
Your portfolio will go down 100% if the BTC surges up like what is happening right now you need to have 60% of BTC for you to survive when the BTC moves wildly again.
You are all completely right, however, I would like to play this game without buying a single BTC :-) Only alts for alts. You know, to make some fun :-)

well your porfolio is quite impressive, i see profit oriented pf but i dont like XRP.
ripple aims to have a centralize cryptocurrency which is a treat to existing coins.
Sell XRP immediately lol it's going down hard very soon for sure Smiley
Solid portfolio avoiding large losses, more interesting is that most have XRP in their portfolio, I would like to know if you are sure of the solid growth of XRP and why 37% in XRP, because you do not allocate 15% in another currency? I need to understand why this passion for XRP.
imo too much XRP, maybe bring that down a little. Also, might be worth considering a low cap coin with lots of potential.
Thank you. The reason XRP went up in percentages so much, is that XRP's value suddenly increased! I have some (bought them when they were 0.4) but they went up this week. Selling some for unknown lowcaps seems like a good idea, indeed.

You need some Bitcoin as fundamentals. For long term LTC won't be good, because BTC is going to be faster and cheaper. XRP amount is too high and overbought.
I agree with you on all points, but one. LTC. Do you think BTC is going to catch up again in terms of transaction fees and speed? I always considered LTC the better (more usable) coin of these. Because of that, I see a great future for LTC. Considering the max cap of 84 million, I would say that the theoretical value of LTC is 1/4 of a BTC. Would you not agree?
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

In my opinion, the amount of XRP and LTC can be reduced. And I do not see bitcoin on your list at all. Now all the altcoins show growth, but as soon as the rapid growth of bitcoin begins, that will be used to buy cheap altcoins at a reduced price.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Hey all,

37,0% XRP
28,5% LTC
22,0% WAVES
12,5% ETH

This is one of the most junky portfolio ive ever seen,no BTC really? if BTC goes bull run your alts wond survive,think twice or thrice.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: