Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3428 times)
Rayakitty

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I can not explain or tell more clearly and brightly because what I know now and what I do there is no intention to buy either large-scale or small scale, so far I do monitor more closely attention to the movement of the crypto world carefully while paying attention to some coins or ico that has the potential to increase its price. if only now I am required to buy I will buy a certain coin certainly, because the price and the market for some time yesterday can not be predicted the movement is too fast and random, it is certain some coins that I will buy a coin worth a safe value for example ETH BCH etc while noticing new coin coins enter the crypto world market
Altcoin besides the ones mentioned above are nice to buy right now and have good prospects ahead there are NEO coins. Although NEO is a new coin but has good qualities, the NEO has shown with ever-increasing prices. This golden opportunity should be utilized by investors to buy NEO coins to double the capital that has been spent to buy NEO.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Despite the fall in capitalization in early 2018, the hype in the field of crypto currency continues to grow. And now I would invest in NEO. This currency has great development prospects.
fvderblvck

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000.

Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc.

http://www.scash.ml/

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000.

Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc.

http://www.scash.ml/

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Speedcash is getting attention of many investors and is on hype these days too but I believe that old is gold. Bitcoin is the first priority when it comes to make an investment because that coin can make its investor millionaire far quicker than any other crypto coin.But it might be expensive even at the moment for majority so Ethereum and Litecoin comes next to it but these cannot return as much profit as bitcoin can. Speedcash is still a kid.
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

First you should be able to buy bitcoin and ethereum before looking for another coin because the potential of both of these is already proven and very strong. afterwards you can find the token of ERC-20 which just finished ico. usually the price is very drop and here can take a chance to buy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I think ETH and Ripple are the best coin to buy at the current discount. I think they can generate high incomes in the future, and their prices will rise again and rise sharply. The two coin the most potent on the Crypto market according to my analysis.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

ETH, XRP and WPR are 3 coins i think you should buy now. ETH is the basic platform for the development of ICO projects. XRP's technology is used in many banks in the world and itself is used in many payment platforms. And the last, WPR is the coin which is supported by a Government of Lithuania.

rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

to buy the best coins now is BTC and ETH
I think BTC da ETH is the strongest coin now and in the future
with the fall of BTC and ETH prices, I think the time is right to buy both

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

I think this time buying ETH is the best, their price drops below $ 400. But the ETH coin is probably the most potent today, and they're going to go up in May. My guess is that they can rise above $ 1000. That's why you should invest in ETH now.

Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

I would suggest an ICO for you. Think Retainly
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

Come to the coinmarket and pick up the coin in the top 10. Some options I recommend are ETH LTC NEO and ICX.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

As the market is in the downward trend, there are a lot of good coins for investment right now. In my opinion, the best coins for investment are Neo, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, and Verge.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

until now the most valueable coin to buy rightnow is btc but beside btc we have so many altcoins that can be a great replacement for btc in the future. One of the most useful altcoins rightnow is ETH, it has potential to become dominator of all altcoins. ERC20 platform is still useful for any ICOs nowadays and it has the high chance to be a great altcoins to hold for long term in the future.

vila_is_will

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

bitcoin always be the good coin no matter what time is it but the other coin is not
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

There are  so many coins that worth buy for investment purpose at the moment such as Bitcoin, ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, ripple, stratis and so many other crypto currency that are currently on the decline trends with the hope that their value will appreciate in no time.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Look at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all
I know the change in price scares
but i think BTC and ETH are still most liquid and best to hold no matter what the time up down market and whatever

SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Currently, every alt is in cheap price which is a gift from the whales Smiley

If I'd have more fiat to invest then I'd have surely invested in these

ETH
NEO
XRP
WAVES
STRAT
XLM
ADA

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

If you look at the long term charts almost all coins are at support levels right now.
Including the big two BTC and ETH.
So on a higher scale it does not really matter WHAT you buy now, but THAT you buy now.
Because all is down now and will be up at some time in the future^^

My personal picks:
TKY
ZIL
SUB
QASH
DCN

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
MaMoNt

Activity: 209

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

I think that NEO is a great coin for buying today. This is a promising coin from Asia, which should grow strongly this year. And now it is at the bottom.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: