Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3431 times)
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

At the moment when I reply this post, the market rate is tending to fall. Although your post has been around for a long time, my advice for new readers to read this reply is to invest because this is a good investment time if you can wait until the exchange rate falls to the bottom. The cryptos you should invest are ETH, EOS, BCH, LTC.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Remme coin is best to buy for now. It is already listed on exchanges including Idex, Gate and Tidex. I support remme because it is targetting a big market. Remme is providing security solution for businesses with its unprecedented authentication based on blockchain. Already lots of big businesses are in for Remme Pilot Program which ensures it going to have great market in upcoming days.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

Almost all of top crypto currencies are good to buy right now if you want to invest for long term. They are cheap compared to the prices before, mostly are on 50%+ discount. But, if you want to gain profit for short term in less than a year, I suggest you really have to do your research and understand the concept behind the project you wanted to invest in. Right now, I would suggest coins with POS and master nodes which could be your source of passive income.
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Just buy a few coins including bitcoin and ethereum and you will be more than fine in a few months from now, do not buy everyshit because you will go to bankrupt in a few months

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

The ones with biggest potential in them,low market cap plus dipped a lot cuzz of btc.Check out Ary for example
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Just buy a few coins including bitcoin and ethereum and you will be more than fine in a few months from now, do not buy everyshit because you will go to bankrupt in a few months

agree if to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins are guaranteed growth for the price, even though the price drops very deep but will quickly be able to rise again soared the price.
buy now is not too late because the price is still quite low then hold for long-term investment alone to be able to get a large enough profit, but the capital in need also must be large because the price although low can not say cheap.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

I would focus on some coins from the top 10 - stellar and eos, and take one or two new ones, for example, iost. But in any case, you need to conduct an analysis of the market by yourself and choose the most interesting and reliable option for yourself.
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

I am interested in investing in the top 10. Like an investment in Ripple, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar whose price is still a bit cheap compared with bitcoin price. For the strategy, I use if the investment in altcoin is the long term, because the coin is potentially in the future the price will be high.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

The coin I see promising now is co ethereum though its current around 500 dollars but i would love to buy and invest in we have many plans for the coin that i am holding in my wallet of mine
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?

In the last two months I have seen Docademic have good potential and can be a good investment for the future if you are interested in investing in cryptocurrency,
Tekno Lightz

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

I personally wouldn't buy any alts in this market, no matter how much undervalue they are, i'd wait for signs of recovery in market before buy anything
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

Today we have so many altcoins now in the crypto market and some of them are good altcoins for investments but the others are not, for me the best altcoins to buys right now is the
XRP, RIPPLE, LTC, NEO and the ETH.

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

I think that given what happens in the last time, it will be very difficult to single out only one coin among others. Each has different evaluation criteria. For example, I choose Ethereum
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

At this month I think the best coin to buy right now is monero because a few days pass monero was continuously growing. Unlike other coins monero is one of the highest potential that gives investors and traders a huge profits at the future. Long term holding is the key to  makes your futures great, monero is one of my lukcy pick at this year so don't miss out.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Yea the question of which coin to buy at the moment is a bit trickish. But generally, apart from the conventional coins of Bitcoin and ethos, I see great things happening at EOS, TRAXON, RIPPLE. they have of recent introduced great projects and ideas on their platform.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

It is actually very difficult to say which cryptocurrency is the best for an investment. It doesn’t means that I don’t have any recommendations (keep reading if you would like to see what I recommend)

There are different strategies that you can use for a long term investment and the first one is to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Market Cap.

It is wise not to only invest in one cryptocurrency, but to diversify so your winnings can make up for your loses.

A second strategy is to invest in cryptocurrencies that are still under $1 per coin, in the hope that they will gain in value in the future.

My recommendation to Invest in 2018 is as below (priorities based on my research)..

1- IOTA
2- Ripple
3- Litecoin
4- Ethereum
5- BITCOIN
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Now is the right time to buy cryptos until some of them's value is still in low condition but you need to control it, these are the best coins for me to buy; XRP, NEO, LTC, ETH and definitely the BTC.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

I do not hurry to invest in alternative coins. It seems to me that the market has not yet touched the bottom, so now is not the time to invest in an alternative coin.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

RaiBlocks I think because it is a trustless, low-latency cryptocurrency that utilizes a novel block-lattice architecture, where each account has its own blockchain and achieves consensus via delegated Proof of Stake voting. It offers feeless, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability, making RaiBlocks ideal for peer-to-peer transactions. The network requires minimal resources, no high-power mining hardware, and can process high transaction throughput.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: