Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 3431 times)
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

I think Zencash is an awesome project and has a superb dev team. The are very active and working to turn the project even more robust regarding products they intend to launch (media and messages) as regarding blockchain security.
Some of you also know about 51% attack to zencash network, but dev team responded very fast with a solution that has the agreement of the majority of supporters.
I have no doubt that this project will be VERY huge in the near future.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

I think Zencash is an awesome project and has a superb dev team. The are very active and working to turn the project even more robust regarding products they intend to launch (media and messages) as regarding blockchain security.
Some of you also know about 51% attack to zencash network, but dev team responded very fast with a solution that has the agreement of the majority of supporters.
I have no doubt that this project will be VERY huge in the near future.
Personally, I dont want to be specific about what coin is the best to buy now. I dont want to rush on investing a coin like altcoins if in the end I cant afford to loss. Better to buy potential coins that  you think  can be benificial to you and can help community. Be wise enough when buying.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Looking for the best coin to buy I think bitcoin is still the favourite though the price is quite volatile. Bitcoin has the goodwill already and is good to buy and hold for now. Aside bitcoin, some altcoins are also good to buy especially ethereum, XMR, and litecoin. I will advice you divide you money and invest in these coins.
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

Gulden NLG will roll out a massive update today! I have posted a thread about it. Feel free to ask questions in it.

I feel like NLG is one of the hidden gems. Take a look at how the price is holding up while all other coins are going down.

Feel free to drop by in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556668.0
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:53:32 AM

What are some of the best coins to buy right now?
Well for me since the volatility of the market is very real I will buy bitcoin and ethereum these two coins are I am very fanatic and I believe when the market will recover it will give me big money or doubled my money that I invest with these two coins.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin-blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

By what criterion do you determine the best coins? For me personally, the best on idea and development team are the tokens of the projects ZIL, ADA, ICX, BTC, ETH.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 12:13:46 AM by 1MORLAP

Try my Token:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4186643

Immediate 5x in paper money, and real product (super simple) to continue to drive further growth.  Happy to chat more.

Tomasz
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

Well for me since the volatility of the market is very real I will buy bitcoin and ethereum these two coins are I am very fanatic and I believe when the market will recover it will give me big money or doubled my money that I invest with these two coins.
today there is a very big risk of losing your funds and therefore there is no point in storing some points that may bring in the future 3 x income. Therefore, it is better to buy an etherium and this coin with an absolute guarantee will triple your money in the near future.
Fidelityman

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

I will advice you make some research on NEO, then make decision from what you get because it's good coin for the future.
Jr.

Activity: 98

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

ETH will be the best choice I can advise you, you know why? When you see some good application around plus some site now they are more and more becoming powered by a blockchain and when you want to upgrade your status in this application or site you need crypto to process it fast and the first and many options you can use is ETH. Well, it is a good investment also.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

Mostly, the best coins to buy right now is top 20 in the market. I would suggest bitcoin, ethereum, neo, eos, tron and nem. These coins makes you earn more profit in the future, just hold. Invest more coins to fight losses.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

ETH will be the best choice I can advise you, you know why? When you see some good application around plus some site now they are more and more becoming powered by a blockchain and when you want to upgrade your status in this application or site you need crypto to process it fast and the first and many options you can use is ETH. Well, it is a good investment also.

yes I totally agree for a good investment option only on ETH because it is potentially good coin and can continue to increase its price. let alone the use of this coin will be much in need for the users crypto to conduct transactions and gas fee.

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

if you hear the current news about the facebook lifting nan on the facebook ads crop cryptocurrencies which means that Facebook is starting to accept cryptocurrencies a source of investment which teams that coins related to social media have a great benefit here like redd coin
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. – all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with. 

TIM will have 8.5+ billion tokens and normal production rate of 5 tokens per second. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. The network will start with 2 billion pre-mined tokens. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. 500 Million TIMs are reserved for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. 600 Million TIMs are similarly reserved for rest of the world. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund of 500 Million TIMs are reserved for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defenses for the TIM.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

Top 3 altcoin that I recommend to buy and hold from now on is Ethereum and Stellar. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto world, it is very popular, most ICO projects are built on the basis of Ethereum, every day Eth has a huge trading volume. Stellar has good technology, Stellar's growth rate is excellent. I believe that Stellar will bring long-term investors huge profits.

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Finding coins or alternative coins with potential will entail you do a lot of research and making sure they are legit. There are a lot of coins being produced nowadays, however, looking for it's potential if it's ICO will be successful or not is a really big thing to consider. To see a coin's potential, it will be helpful to always read in the forums like bitcoin. You can also check on the coinmarketcap whether if it's an active coin or not. Potential coins are also active in making sure it is being shared to others through telegram for example. There are quite a lot of followers and it is being pushed by those who believe in it.
mihruw77

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

A low cost solution without servers and databases also without all the heavy blue collar operations, would be suitable for low lying economic regions.
After 1 year of hustle and design marathons, we completed the three major code bases over 20% ERC20 codebase. TIM is hyperlocal, geo-mined and works by proof of belongingness(PoB). These 3 features make TIM superbly scalable, fast and robust.
Low Transaction Cost in Africa
The geo-mining module creates multiple sub network, where each network independently adds and validates the transactions in its geographical area. The network splits into 2 variable sized triangles if the transaction fee and waiting transactions fulfill a pre-defined condition. Similarly, the network merges into nearby zones either fully or partially if waiting transactions reduces. Such a system provides high performance similar to large enterprise cloud based solutions.
Isolated from Remote Incidents
There are special types of dapps on TIM network which are geo-fenced and zero-knowledge proof based, called hyperlocal dapps. Hyperlocal dapps maintain their own blockchain file and only the TIM coin spending is captured in main network without checks unless a conflict occurs. Conflict resolution is managed by zonal nodes and costs the usual zonal transaction fees. In honest hyperlocal dapps, the ideal cost of transaction is zero as well as realtime. This also creates a network where high volumes doesn’t impact global blockchain performance. Such a resiliency creates an internet grade blockchain.
Clean and green planet
The proof of belongingness(PoB) is the work-horse for block creation by nodes. The PoB is an improvement over PoS(proof of stake) and PoW(proof of work), so that there is no hogging of ownership by select few and also not as polluting like PoW energy guzzlers. PoB works by geo-location where certain large number of apps act as trusted source of location. And these large swarm of trusted truth source authenticating any node which wants to add a block in its region. This creates resiliency and also a high performance environment. The opportunity to add block also becomes available to a larger number of newer nodes.
Role of the Impact Fund
TIM blockchain requires only 5 TIM Coins as stake for nodes interested in creating new block. This is an extra protection mechanism where malicious nodes would loose stake for attacking the network. The staking of 5 coins is low and inclusive for democratic participation. The fund will distribute tokens to entrepreneurs in under-developed and backward regions like Africa and Asia, etc.
The new face of Africa
Exchange of information is already getting enabled in remote parts of the world. An economic media for exchange of value will unlock huge potential of Africa. Easy banking services and commerce are quick wins. Further integration into global economy will aid in uplifting of poverty, health and sanitation.
Join us in making this reality: Share your support/feedback https://twitter.com/tim_coin
TIM is Internet Grade Blockchain. Visit www.Talking.im
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Finding coins or alternative coins with potential will entail you do a lot of research and making sure they are legit. There are a lot of coins being produced nowadays, however, looking for it's potential if it's ICO will be successful or not is a really big thing to consider. To see a coin's potential, it will be helpful to always read in the forums like bitcoin. You can also check on the coinmarketcap whether if it's an active coin or not. Potential coins are also active in making sure it is being shared to others through telegram for example. There are quite a lot of followers and it is being pushed by those who believe in it.
They will generate high profits in the future, and their price will rise again and sharply. I think bitcoin is coin have great potential to grow.
mihruw77

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Private equity firms and oil companies have poured billions of dollars into the Permian Basin over the last year, vying for position in an oilfield so prolific it’s generated profits even during the worst crude-market slump in a generation, ▪ Private equity sold more than $26 billion worth of assets, mostly to the public market Permian Basin Chevron said its exploration budget for the Permian Basin in 2018 would be $4 billion [8] 21 in the past year—including $17 billion in the Permian Basin, according to KeyBanc Capital Markets [5], ▪ Private Equity players were involved in deals worth around $13 billion in the first half of 2017... Within the United States, Private Equity investors primarily focused on the Permian Basin, with a total of 59 M&A deals backed by PE participation [6], ▪ The Permian Basin has also been the most active play for asset transactions in the first half of 2017 with 44 deals valued at around $20 billion—a record high for the basin. ▪ In early 2017, ExxonMobil paid $5.6 billion for acreage positions of BOPCO (the Permian holdings of the Bass family) totaling 275,000 leased acres, 250,000 of which are in the Permian’s Delaware Basin in West Texas and New Mexico. This acquisition is significant for ExxonMobil to expand its presence in this US growth area for onshore oil production, with a projected resource of 3.4 billion barrels of oil equivalent
The Permian Basin has been of prime focus in the U.S. oil and gas industry. It is the second largest shale oil deposit in the world and the largest in the U.S. behind Saudi Arabia's Ghawar field (which is producing 5 million barrels a day), Cumulatively the Permian Basin produced over 30 billion barrels of oil and 75 trillion cu ft. of gas since its output began in 1921. In November 2016, a U.S geological survey indicated resources in the Permian Basin could exceed 20 billion barrels of oil. Meanwhile, over $28 billion was injected into the Permian Basin in 2016 (three times that in 2015). Daily oil production in the Permian Basin increased more than 30% since January 2014 to over 2 million BOE/day. This remarkable growth indicates that the economics of oil recovery in the Permian Basin are robust even in a relatively low-price environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: