Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVERvalued altcoins.  (Read 974 times)
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.
DGB at this price. Recommended price is 300 sats maximum
NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
XRP at this price. Recommended price is just 4000 sats
I totally agree with the point 2 of what you suggest nxt, after having a large pump the price of nxt has fallen far down and I have speculated that this is only a temporary fold and nxt will be back at the pump.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

XRP, IOTA, CARDANO.

I agree with you for Ripple. But cardano is good coin.
There is a creation purpose of coin. They will work and work on something concrete.
But ripple came with this media and pump effect Smiley

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.

Yes, the golden rule is to avoid coins which already just went parabolic. Including Ripple and Stellar by the way, which have reached surreal heights.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Name alt-coins which you would definitely not recommend to invest in to your friends, and give a reason why so.
I want to invest in 10x different alt-coins and I want to save some time by ignoring the overvalued ones.
Thank you!  Roll Eyes
-Crypto Piece
I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Name alt-coins which you would definitely not recommend to invest in to your friends, and give a reason why so.

I want to invest in 10x different alt-coins and I want to save some time by ignoring the overvalued ones.

Thank you!  Roll Eyes

-Crypto Piece

Overvalued one is ripple at the moment. It's totally in hype position and people are buying it without knowing what it exactly is. They get fool by the hype wave and at the end they will regret for their decissions. There are much better, real decentralized coins on the market.
alphalifter304

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.

Yes, the golden rule is to avoid coins which already just went parabolic. Including Ripple and Stellar by the way, which have reached surreal heights.

I agree with the surreal heights of XRP, I was really surprised to see the amount of continued gains this morning. I think it will continue to rise especially once coinbase adds it then will pop but we will see.
hardalisas

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

It is hard to find any altcoin that is not overvalued, to be honest.
Be cautious while you see the price hype.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.

this! i was FOMOd by this coins and i will never recommend this to my friends. or anything that Mcafee will promote. dont do it. its a trap

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I think most of the top alt coins are overvalued.

Like:

- ADA - 31B for what?
- IOTA, still just a token, no MVP and 10B price?!
- Ripple, at least is having bank support, but 100B?!
- TRON, 13B for what?!

MarkFourFive

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Oh I like this subject.

For me, Cardano grow way too fast, even though i like it. 

Not a fan of ripple so of course i think it overpriced.

Populous maybe too. 
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

I would recommend ADA,IOTA,XLM,XRP,SC,XRB,DRGN, they are all backuped by some products and services surely it will give you a lot of profits before the year ends.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

I think ripple and arrived in its highest peak so it more likely to your price is corrected like Stella, it's competition, also had his great rise but your time and step. I think it's time to find alts having good news in the near future
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.

The thread is about overvalued coins. Not about day trading.
I never mentioned anything about it being a junk or scam coin.
SNC is not overvalued. You're spreading false information.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Please say in USD as we are not aware of the conversion.
snYpz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

XRP,ada, xrb and BCH
These coins have seen massive pumps and major FOMO.
I appreciate the benefits of xrb but the pump was excessive imo
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

The two coins taht have been getting a lot of media attention these days are Ripple and Litecoin, I have had my friends and family ask me about it, for me these are a definite no.

rodmanqs

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

The cost of Ripple rushed to 4 USD rumors about the upcoming support of XRP leading platform of digital assets Coinbase. The growth is already unhealthy, more like a panic buy.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

For the next month here's a great list of NXC . MYST . SC . IOC . CAPP . they will give you a nice profit
alphalifter304

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

SNC?

The thread is about overvalued coins. Not about day trading.
I never mentioned anything about it being a junk or scam coin.
SNC is not overvalued. You're spreading false information.

Its not false information just as other people in here have different opinions for different coins, maybe you are satoshi himself since you know so much. I respect anyones opinion but not disrespect, and sorry but I will continue to get help and advice from big day traders and long term crypto gods that are pretty important to our community lol if you only had a idea. Your first reply shows the type of person you are. SNC has been overvalued the past few months end of story, take a look at any chart and facts its plain and simple, if you dont like my opinion then respectably keep it moving, I could be wrong/you could be wrong, stop junking the thread up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: