Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVERvalued altcoins.  (Read 974 times)
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

The two coins taht have been getting a lot of media attention these days are Ripple and Litecoin, I have had my friends and family ask me about it, for me these are a definite no.

May I respectably ask why not Litecoin? I like Litecoin but I am always open to different point of views.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.

The thread is about overvalued coins. Not about day trading.
I never mentioned anything about it being a junk or scam coin.
SNC is not overvalued. You're spreading false information.

Its not false information just as other people in here have different opinions for different coins, maybe you are satoshi himself since you know so much. I respect anyones opinion but not disrespect, and sorry but I will continue to get help and advice from big day traders and long term crypto gods that are pretty important to our community lol if you only had a idea. Your first reply shows the type of person you are. SNC has been overvalued the past few months end of story, take a look at any chart and facts its plain and simple, if you dont like my opinion then respectably keep it moving, I could be wrong/you could be wrong, stop junking the thread up.

Alright Mr. Know-it-all.
So answer the question you've been avoiding.
How is SNC overvalued when Power Ledger is 20 times its market cap?
What does that make Power Ledger?
Super over valued? Or you think it's price is justified?

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

The first thing that pops in my mind with everything that has been going on this week, is ripple of course Cheesy
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Why do so many people say bad things about Ripple? Because they did not buy it for a penny and today do not have it in their portfolio? Centralized this coin or not, the majority draws conclusions only after having read the forums ... most of us judge the technological advantages of a particular coin, also reading forums and having seen enough of bloggers ... Well, admit it is so? it is unlikely that there are many programmers among us who are blockbuster programmers. So let's take a more peaceful attitude to coins and their prospects. I'm sure that a big game was started with Ripple and I do not exclude that it is being led to position number 1. And this is clearly not made up of small investors, but real whales!
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 6397

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
I totally agree with the point 2 of what you suggest nxt, after having a large pump the price of nxt has fallen far down and I have speculated that this is only a temporary fold and nxt will be back at the pump.
NXT was "pumped" because of the IGNIS airdrop (IGNIS, as part of the ARDOR platform) is sort of its "successor". Now that ARDOR is launched and IGNIS have been distributed, the reason of the pump is not longer present. I am surprised that the price is still so high, so I agree - it's currently overvalued in my opinion.

I also agree about most other coins mentioned here. DGB, Verge, and BitConnect are probably the "worst of the worst"; I would also add Bitcoin Gold, ICON (another Blocknet?) and TRON (until now only a token/promise). Raiblocks, IOTA, Cardano and maybe Qtum are interesting technologically, but they're still largely unproven - so the price is somewhat inflated but they may hold it if they're able to fix problems.

Considering the long term I think about 90% of all altcoins are grossly overvalued and will crash to less than 10% of their current value. But some will hold it or even grow.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Well some people have mention ripple as one the coin that is currently over valued and still am of the  believe that ripple is still one of my best option to consider for investment because am of the believe that it will grow higher in the nearest future and not minding all the negative things people must have said about ripple for the same things was said about ethereum before now but it happened to be best coin in 2017.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

I’m may unaware there is such altcoin that is overvalued other than undervalued for a long time,, talking about litecoin by the way.. As of this instance pumping and dumping on any alternative currency that I’m holding seems not so heavy than other groups.. So I assume they’re just fairly on normal value and only depend on investments..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
romanlanskoj

Activity: 340
Merit: 254

CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

USDT  is hugely overvalued

anybody can send trillions of USD to Tether or Bitfinex and print trillions USDT this way

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956996
I can create the cryptocurrency Ethereum-token for you, with any initial supply,  batch transfers, enable the owner to print new tokens,  custom currency rates (can make the token's value be backed by ether  by creating a fund that automatically sells and buys them at market value) and other features.
Full support and privacy

Only you will be able to issue it and only you will have all the copyrights!

Price is only 0.33 ETH in June 2017 (I ask you also gift me a small % of issued coins).

viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
gmail romanlanskoj@gmail.com

The information I need:
1) the address where your new currencies will be created and then the amount;
2) the name for your token and amount of decimals for display purposes;
3) if you need the token's value be backed by smart contract (automatically sells and buys) - write me this prices please;
4) if you want the amount of coins in circulation to change please tell it (the possibility to issue or remove your tokens from circulation);
5) also please send at least 0.05-0.1 ETH to 0x4BCc85fa097ad0f5618cb9bb5bc0AFfbAEC359B5 (or 0.33 ETH if you totally wanna prepay).

Your ETH Token will be seen like here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6d57fe045dcced8b289db59f66cd4354b6483d63
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

XRP is the most overvalued coin the world. Suplly is huge and all premined by owners. This is not a decentralized coin and also over valued over pumped.
Owners will start dumping at hights but i don't know where.

It's not a overvalued coin Smiley It's a clean scam like paypal because it's not a cryptocurrency with decentralization function. Owners can block every nodes like bank.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

For me it is XRP. I guess the whales are just pumping the coin. it's not a really decentralized coin still done for the banks
and has one of the highest supply. I believe with time it will deep.
alphalifter304

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

looks ripple is hitting a few ripples Wink
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-04/ripple-slides-after-coinbase-says-not-adding-new-crypto-coins
redbean27

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Ripple, RaiBlocks, Tronix, ADA, BCash.

RaiBlocks looks promising, but as of right now, it is overvalued.
redbean27

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

For me it is XRP. I guess the whales are just pumping the coin. it's not a really decentralized Completely Centralized coin still done for the banks
and has one of the highest supply. I believe with time it will deep.

Fixed it for you. Oh and for anyone looking to invest into Ripple, the CEO owns 60% of all Ripple.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I would say Ripple. My belief is the big banks would like more BTC and Ripple is being pumped to do just that. The banking sector has invested in Ripple and now they are able to sell it for large amounts of BTC. Just my opinion
alphalifter304

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.

The thread is about overvalued coins. Not about day trading.
I never mentioned anything about it being a junk or scam coin.
SNC is not overvalued. You're spreading false information.

Its not false information just as other people in here have different opinions for different coins, maybe you are satoshi himself since you know so much. I respect anyones opinion but not disrespect, and sorry but I will continue to get help and advice from big day traders and long term crypto gods that are pretty important to our community lol if you only had a idea. Your first reply shows the type of person you are. SNC has been overvalued the past few months end of story, take a look at any chart and facts its plain and simple, if you dont like my opinion then respectably keep it moving, I could be wrong/you could be wrong, stop junking the thread up.

Alright Mr. Know-it-all.
So answer the question you've been avoiding.
How is SNC overvalued when Power Ledger is 20 times its market cap?
What does that make Power Ledger?
Super over valued? Or you think it's price is justified?

SNC did just get a nice pump a few minutes ago and woke up, looks like I was wrong. I am holding a good bit so its nice to see it actually wake up, im getting out now though and take the gains
kriptocan

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

I think XRP is definitely overpriced. But please note that this doesn't mean it is not reliable.
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:42:29 AM

The Mother of all Shitcoins, Ripple, is overvalued by a factor of 100. Such a shame so many were duped into thinking it was a good coin.

Other overvalued shitcoins include BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, Dash, Verge and the ponzi Bitconnnect.

Other overvalued coins (that are still good) are Cardano, Stellar Lumens, IOTA and RaiBlocks.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

The Mother of all Shitcoins, Ripple, is overvalued by a factor of 100. Such a shame so many were duped into thinking it was a good coin.

Other overvalued shitcoins include BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, Dash, Verge and the ponzi Bitconnnect.

Other overvalued coins (that are still good) are Cardano, Stellar Lumens, IOTA and RaiBlocks.

The market has heard your voice and reacted as you expected. Grin
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Although I also invested in altcoin, I think the entire cryptocurrency is now far overpriced, so the bubble burst and the price collapse is entirely possible.

MachineElf

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

TRON. Even at 700,000,000 it would still be too high... It's insane that it once had almost 19,000,000,000 MC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: