Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVERvalued altcoins.  (Read 974 times)
madarkieus

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

TRON, CARDANO, IOTA
They are not working concept, just speculation, they shouln't be in the top 10

That's right they should have way less market cap. But the most overvalued is still bitconnect. They are running a Ponzi scheme for years and it still continues.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

for me the worst coin in top 20 is Bitcoin Gold (BTG), i still believe that was a quick cash grab for the devs to fork BTC and alegedly make it decentralized again, yet to premine it.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

TRX, SIA, DGB, XVG, DOGE are much OVERvalued altcoins IMHO

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

I would like to say Tron, but I am afraid of people who invested. Smiley
hardalisas

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

As long as there are people willing to purchase at that 'high' price, it is not overvalued.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

nice topic. overvalued altcoin. i think over than half of altcoins that are listed in major exchanges are overvalued. Most of them were manipulated by the exchanges and priced around x20 x30 in a few months.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Pretty much all of them as almoust none of them have a real life use that could explain the current prices i mean just look at cardano they have only white papper and are worth billions.Verge same-coins that was pumped buy Mcaffee or eth coin whos newtork was jamed buy a simple crypto kitties game...
serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

TRON looks extremely overvalued. No clear idea, no implementation, scam probability and still $7B WTF?!
Next one is BCH - it is just Bitcoin clone with no advantages against any other BTC fork
XRP is 50/50: it is usable and the conception is interesting, but it is by 60% in hands of developers. It is too much.
NEO: Ethereum-like crypto with no real projects on it.
IOTA, XVG: 50/50, simply overhyped.

I agree that TRON overvalued. BCH has pretty interesting features coming. I don't think it is overvalued. XRP for sure overvalued no real use cases only hype and rumors. NEO is working closely with China government therefore ETH competitor.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

from my point of view ripple is still overvalued....which benefit do u get with it now? no one. because its a centralized bank token.
verge is also overvalued. its a recommended coin from mcafee who was paid for.

Well these coins are being over hyped by mcaffee and some other big whales so it's not a good catch after all, I mean there's no assurance of getting a real pump when the mere fact that these coins are well manipulated. It's so awful to think that mostly of the coins now loses their true essence in crypto world.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

In my opinion, investing too much Altcoin is not a good thing.
Because you can't understand the white paper and technical route of each token carefully, I want to invest in several excellent Altcoin, so it is more likely to get high returns.

Jeremy-Whites

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

In the crypto sphere, having in mind that everything is freemarket driven, every single coin is overvalued in a way, because there is nothing backing it, other than demand.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

I don't think XRP is overpriced.. There are a lot of coins who have no real products..
But Ripple has already a real product and real clients.

No Signature right now...
otunayode

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

In my view, I would say the topic of value is subjective! Nothing actually have any inherent value except the value place on such thing. And this is where subject of value become transit. If people are willing to spend x amount on a coin and there is an increasing demand on such then that coin is not overvalued

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

NEO and Ethereum are designed for similar roles in the crypto community. They both want to be platforms for the new Internet: for DApps (decentralized applications), ICOs (primary coin offers) and smart contracts. Ethereum develops in response to new emerging needs. NEO develops its platform in anticipation of future needs.

There is difference between these coins.
NEO uses dBFT, ETH uses PoW (PoS soon).
Ethereum can perform transactions at a speed of 15tps with a theoretical maximum of 30tps.
NEO can perform transactions at a rate 1000tps theoretical maximum in 10,000tps.
Ethereum can produce fork, NEO cannot.
Ethereum has one token: ether.
NEO has two: NEO and GAS

NEO has a good potential to be Chinese Ethereum. NEO's value lies in the fact that the platform is aimed at meeting the regulatory requirements for a platform suitable for a smart economy.

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

I think that Bitcoin cash is one of these overvalued coins as noone really uses it on bitcoin's place. It couldn't replace bitcoin itself. I think it is just high priced cause of low supply. And original code.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

Don't know what you mean by "real projects" but there were some and there are many Neo-based ICOs to come.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
hardalisas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

Don't know what you mean by "real projects" but there were some and there are many Neo-based ICOs to come.

That is true. Let us see how it will affect NEO price.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

In my view, I would say the topic of value is subjective! Nothing actually have any inherent value except the value place on such thing. And this is where subject of value become transit. If people are willing to spend x amount on a coin and there is an increasing demand on such then that coin is not overvalued

You have a point. Most of these coins don't even have a product. 90% of the market is on speculation, which is scary.
SGToken

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

Ripple and Tron.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

Name alt-coins which you would definitely not recommend to invest in to your friends, and give a reason why so.

I want to invest in 10x different alt-coins and I want to save some time by ignoring the overvalued ones.

Thank you!  Roll Eyes

-Crypto Piece
we can see some nice altcoin like eth, litecoin, xrp, xlm and so on. the coin is good for investment because it has a stable price. in addition to the coin we must be wary because only as a coin that does not have good price and unstable in altcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: