Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardor IGNIS bonus?  (Read 115 times)
Kochikkaaran (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

I remember reading that for every Ardor I held, I would receive IGNIS. Is that true and if yes, how can I claim that? Please help since I'm kinda new to all this.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio.

The ARDR coin distribution will be 100% based on ARDR asset balances (asset id: 12422608354438203866) from the Nxt blockchain, in 1:1 ratio, with each user account automatically receiving the same number of ARDR coins on the Ardor platform as the number of ARDR tokens they have at the time of the snapshot. As a reminder, ARDR tokens on the Nxt blockchain were allocated to NXT holders based on their average NXT balances during a three month period in 2016. ARDR tokens have been freely tradeable ever since. No new ARDR coins will be created.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Kochikkaaran (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Thank you. All my Ardor coins are in Bittrex and not on a wallet. in that case, will I get it?
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

I don't think you read what they posted because ARDR was a distribution for the NXT blockchain and this was done two years ago now. The IGNIS snapshot was if you held NXT in this past December which if you are discussing ARDR I am thinking you did not. If you held NXT in December then you get IGNIS otherwise you do not.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Thank you. All my Ardor coins are in Bittrex and not on a wallet. in that case, will I get it?

You only get IGNIS for holding NXT, not ARDR.

IGNIS will be released on the ARDR platform though, so this may explain your confusion.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

You only get IGNIS for holding NXT, not ARDR.

IGNIS will be released on the ARDR platform though, so this may explain your confusion.

Thank you the quick answer, I was going to write the same thing because lots of people have the same confusion about ignis air drop. Ardor holders are not getting any ignis, the ignis will be live on ardor platform. That's all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: