Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMO] Initial Malawi Offering ॐॐॐ Temple Coin ॐॐॐ Initial Malawi Offering [IMO]  (Read 210 times)
immakingacoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

The Temple Strains will be different than normal Recreational or Medical Strains. I am currently creating the Highest THCv Strains in the World. In the next few weeks I will be revealing a Strain that I am mixing in that is going to make the THCv content insane, but I am already making some amazing crosses.

This Lineage (South African Kwazulu X Malawi) is going to be called La Reina Dido, and the eventual High THCv Strain made from various Crosses will be called La Reina Dido. This is a picture of the seeds in the South African Kwazulu Female.

On January 20th, 2018 the First item that you can buy with Temple Coins will go on Sale.

You will be able to buy these Marijuana Strain Seeds using Temple Coins:

Danky Kong X Malawi
Strawberry Stardawg X Malawi
Early Durban X Malawi
South African Kwazulu X Malawi
Strawberry Diesel X Malawi
Banana Crack X Malawi
Hindu Kush X Malawi

And you can only buy them with Temple Coins. (there are more seeds than this, this picture was taken shortly after harvest, and not many seeds had been collected)

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

I am going to explain how my Marijuana Strains are different than every other Marijuana strain.

You have probably heard of Durban Poison. This is a Landrace African Strain, which means it didn't come from a Breeder, the seeds were found and sold straight out of the wilderness. Durban Poison is 2% THCv, and everyone notices that it is a unique and different strain, and no one tries it and says "I never want any Durban Poison ever again". An example of a Durban cross strain is Girl Scout Cookies, which is Durban F1 X OG Kush, and Girl Scout Cookies is a Dispensary Staple.

What I have done, is gotten Malawi and South African Kwazulu. 2 Strains that are African Landrace, straight out of the Wilderness, and that are much much more rare than Durban Poison, and I have combined them together. And there is no information online about how much THCv is in Malawi or South African Kwazulu, but it is much higher in THCv than Durban Poison. Durban Poison is good, but the highest THCv you get with Durban is 2%.

I also mixed the Malawi with Banana Crack, Strawberry Diesel, Strawberry Stardawg, and Danky Kong. The comparison here would be Girl Scout Cookies, except that I am using Malawi instead of Durban, and Malawi is much stronger and much rarer than Durban, so I will be pulling out some lost Genetics. Think of the square with the cross in it with the blue eyes and brown eyes, or yellow pea pods and green pea pods, and then rr Rr RR etc, representing the different genes. I am going to be pulling out some hidden genes.

And with the Flavor Strains, you could compare this Genetic effect to Cherry Pie. Cherry Pie is Durban X Grandaddy Purp. Somehow, that made a Cherry Strain. I just mixed Malawi with 2 Strawberry Strains and a Banana Strain.

These Genetics are going to change things. And I'm not even done yet. In a few weeks I will get the other Strain that is going to be mixed in to take the THCv levels off the charts.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Btw, the reason that most people reading this probably have no idea what THCv is, and think that maybe this is some kind of thing that some people know about, and most people don't. But it's not, the ONLY strain that you can commonly find in a Dispensary with THCv in it is Durban Poison, and that is under 2% THCv, so it's not the best example. So this isn't just something you haven't heard about, and if you don't know much about Marijuana at all, then the reason you haven't heard of this isn't because you don't know about Marijuana, even Marijuana users are unaware of this whole situation. The people who do know about THCv learn about Durban Poison and they go try it and they are happy with that. I have never heard someone be like "Oh yeah, I tried Durban Poison, but I've had much, much better strains", it is one of the best ones most people have tried who have tried it.

What I am doing is not only bringing a larger selection of African THCv Landrace Genetics and into the Denver Marijuana Genepool.

Imagine Darwin's Finches were on the Islands, being 2 different Species with the Different Beaks. And Species 2 (as opposed to the only other species at this time, species 1) were to have a group leave their island and make it to the mainland (in the Ocean there are imaginary lines that birds won't cross usually). So now a 3rd species is made with the new environment on the mainland. Then, say there is a giant mountain range, and a 4th species is formed on the other side of the mountain, maybe it is cold and swampy and they have to suvive on fungi or something, so they become completely different as the ones that can't do it, die off; leaving fungus loving mutants.

Now, say species 4 and species 1 come back together. That is called Genetic Recombination.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Dominant & Recessive Traits

Some traits are “dominant” and some are “recessive”. This means that your plants can sometimes be carrying “hidden” traits which won’t show up unless you breed together two plants that both carry a copy of the hidden gene.

So for example, you could take two plants that grow green buds, but some of their offspring could produce pink buds. This means that the parents were carrying genes that can make pink buds and this recessive “pink” trait was brought out in their offspring.

Ultra-Quick Rundown of Mendelian Genetics & Inheritance

Knowing a little bit about genetics and inheritance will give you a huge advantage in your breeding program.

The first thing you need to know is that all plants (and animals) get two version of each gene, one from each of their parents. The interaction between the two versions of a gene can have a huge effect on your plant.

Mendelian genetics examines how plants and animals show different phenotypes depending on their genes.

So lets start by looking at dominant and recessive genes. Certain genes have complete dominance, which means they always “take over” if the plant has even one copy of the gene. Recessive genes will only show up in the phenotype if the plant got two copies of the same recessive gene from each of its parents.

The figures below show examples of Mendelian inheritance. This is super-simplified, but could help you get a better understanding of dominant and recessive genes.

Complete Dominance – Let’s say that cannabis plants can have a “red” or “white” version of a gene that controls bud color. The red version is completely dominant, and the white version is recessive. That means that (with these genes) the plant can only shows buds that are either red or white. It doesn’t “mix” them.

Let me give you an example with a diagram. “R” is the dominant gene in the diagram below. What that means is if a plant carries any copy of the “R” (red) gene than the buds will be red. The buds will only be white if the plant gets two copies of the “W” (white) gene. Let’s look at what happens over 3 generations if a plant with two “R” genes is bred with a plant that has two “W” genes.

Mendelian Inheritance Example – Complete Dominance

(1) Parent generation
(2) F1 generation
(3) F2 generation

You can see that the first generation (F1) above would produce only red flowers since all the offspring would get at least one copy of the “R” gene. But if you crossed those F1 plants together, you would get about 3 reds to every 1 white since you’d start getting plants that received two copies of the “W” gene.

But in many cases, genetics are not that simple. Not all genes follow the dominant-recessive pattern. Often it’s not a case of genes being only “on” or “off.” They may interact with each other to form new combinations. And to add to the confusion, certain traits are produced by the interaction of dozens or even hundreds of genes.

Incomplete Dominance – Let’s look at an example where the genes have incomplete dominance over each other. In these cases neither version of a gene is “dominant.” Instead they partially affect each other.

So what does that look like in practice? The next diagram shows an example of incomplete dominance.

Just like the above example, we start with two plants, one with two version of “R” (buds turn red), and the other with two “W” genes (buds turn white).

But this time both genes display “incomplete” dominance – it’s not that the offspring will show just one version or the other, but actually a mix of the two.

This time, when a plant gets one copy of “R” and one copy of “W,” the flowers will actually turn pink.

Neither version of the gene is completely dominant, so they influence each other creating a “mix” of the two versions of the gene.

Mendelian Inheritance Example – Incomplete Dominance

(1) Parent generation
(2) F1 generation
(3) F2 generation

In this case, the first generation above would produce only pink flowers since all offspring would get one version of each gene. But if you crossed those F1 plants together, you would get a 25% chance of getting white or red, and a 50% chance of getting pink flowers.

But so much more can be affected by genes than just the color of cannabis buds. Smell, taste, mental effects and more are all affected greatly by the genetics of a plant.

One of the best ways to discover interesting hidden or recessive genes in your gene pool is to first cross your starting plants, and then cross their offspring together or “backcross” with their parents to see if new traits appear.

Once you’ve identified a trait you’d like to keep, then you can start crossing that plant with other members of its “family” until you’ve figured out which plants you need to breed together for their offspring to always show that particular trait.

Over time, growers can develop a whole “suite” of new traits that can be consistently bred from their genetic stock.

You may enjoy learning more about genetic inheritance. A great tool to help you visualize dominant and recessive traits is the Punnett Square (shown above) to help you predict how a particular plant cross might turn out. There are other inheritance factors, such as non-medelian inheritance and epigenetics, that can also affect how your plants grow.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Double Pair Mating

Double-pair mating (DPM) is a mating (crossing) design used in plant breeding. Each individual is mated with two others.

In Fig. 1 a connected variant of DPM is shown. DPM is an efficient mating design in balanced breeding programmes, where equal contribution from each breeding population member is desired.[1] With DPM the number of new families created is equal to the number of individuals mated. DPM allows to efficiently utilise positive assortative mating for more efficient use of the breeding population members for deployment to seed orchards.[2]In comparison with single pair mating, DPM has the advantages that the genes from the individual are transmitted to next generation even if one of the crosses fails; that safer estimates of breeding values of the parents get possible (useful for seed orchards, where tested trees are preferred); and that genes from different ancestors have a better chance to combine.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

The Marijuana Strains that I made, are what Bethenney Frankle said she was going to make.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/pictures/high-goods-12-key-celebrity-weed-ventures-20160420/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-weed-20160420
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-planning-to-launch-skinnygirl-marijuana-2015151/
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/15/skinnygirl-pot-bethenny-frankel-marijuana/27499/
http://www.eonline.com/news/615501/bethenny-frankel-leaves-a-weed-dispensary-as-skinnygirl-marijuana-rumors-swirl

I made Skinny Girl Marijuana, it exists now, and I was actually the first person to say that I was going to make a Weightloss strain, and even compared it to Hoodia Gordona (that cactus that was so sought after for weightloss, that it almost went extinct).
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Real Federalists Grow Hemp
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2668481
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:21 PM