Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get in on these 50-300% tiny coin daily increases?  (Read 157 times)
GlenHodl (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

n00b here, been looking at coinmarketcap and worldcoinindex highest daily gains but don't understand how to jump on something that is going up 100% at the 20% pump stage?

PLEASE can you tell me how this is done? do you set alerts on tradingview or something similar?

I can only currently buy coins listed on cryptopia, bitstamp, gdax or binance.

how do these tiny coins gain 200% in a few hours 'randomly'?

logic would dictate that looking at a list of coins and some have gone up 10, 20 or 30% that there would be movement either way but they just seem to sit there inert?

how do you jump on the rocket ship?Huh?
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

It seems totally random to me. Any coin can double overnight

Maybe certain coins have news or announcements at the time
Speaking of that, does anyone know of any sites with the latest crypto news? RSS feed or something
Vralmeida

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

most of the time and some news, updates, rumors, other bombings, groups of successful bombs that warn you which coins to attack, profit more damage as well, when they drop the coins that are with them and the price falls sharply.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:04:17 PM by mpufatzis

I would suggest you avoid all these rumors about coins that supposedly are going up 30% 50% or even more.
Unfortunately, the majority of them are just garbage.
Everyone is able to make his own coin and even his own bitcoin fork.
If you google, you're going to find a lot of dedicated web pages.
To find a good a decent coin is even difficult.
You have to make your own research in order to be sure that this specific coin worths your money.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

If you are looking only for those projects for you this is like more a gambling game. Like the lotery you buy some coins and hope they will moon over night and make you rich and if you whant to increase you chances you should invest more and increase youre portofolio with a big variety of coin.
I suggest that you look for 2-3 projects that you like and have a strong community and invest in them. This way you will not fail. You will need patience because it could take some time to moon but eventually you will get the proffit.
I`ve found this the hard way because i had in my portofolio ETH, XRP, XLM, NEO all of wich i`ve sold before mooning but i still got a nice proffit. If would have hold them now i would be in the 100k $ range.

sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

better stay away from such coins or stop trying to find them because they can ruin your life savings entirely in a fraction of seconds by pump and dump communities, because low volume coins are the target for these pump and dump groups .. so simply learn the trick to grow slowly than grow overnight
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: