Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bee Token Pre-sale Sold Out In 3 Minutes  (Read 645 times)
jgauss

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

This is of course cool. But the minimum payment was 50 Ethereum. I really wanted to participate. But how is this possible? This is a very large amount for me to participate in ICO. Maybe when I get rich. But not today.

For some ppl who has been in crypto for a while (or just wealthy) its doable i guess. Also, sometimes people pool and contribute together since it is to much funds to do it alone.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

I honestly didn't expect this ICO to get that amount of attention from investors. Since the pre-sale is sold out, will they proceed with the main sale?

Honestly a great project. Even before the presale happened they had to close their presale signup to participate. They will be having their public sale on January 31st. I would join their telegram group because they announce everything on there. The whitelist and KYC will be the middle of this month. https://t.me/beetoken

Thanks for the heads up man. Seems like a novel idea, it's a pity they had to cease their bounty campaign though haha.

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

I am always weary of ICO's that sell out in such a quick amount of time, makes me think that they just have huge investors behind them.

Also I think 50 ETH as the minimum is crazy, talk about pricing people out of a ICO. Wish them well and hope they are successful.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

I'm not familiar with this coin. Could someone explain to me exactly why people were willing to pay 50 ETH to gain some of the coin? That's a tremendous amount of money to be investing into a project. From a glance the coin doesn't look anymore remarkable that the others in the market.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Did anyone get their hands on the bee token?!?! Their presale sold out in 3 minutes.

https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-presale-closes-within-5-minutes-4c8f26be4708
Wow, that’s just amazing! Is that a record?! I did come accross this ICO and wanted to get into the action. But it was too late. The ICO was almost over when I saw the thread. Congratulations to the team and participants!

apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

I'm not familiar with this coin. Could someone explain to me exactly why people were willing to pay 50 ETH to gain some of the coin? That's a tremendous amount of money to be investing into a project. From a glance the coin doesn't look anymore remarkable that the others in the market.

They are a decentralized Airbnb with zero commissions. Great team behind it from google, uber, and facebook. They did their presale minimums due to sec regulations. This was the only way to get US investors as US people can't participate in the public crowdsale.

They even did a post of them vs cryptobnb. https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/the-differences-between-the-bee-token-and-cryptobnb-18a4e6b99b16

Very great project with a lot of buzz going around. Low market cap and strong partnerships.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

Seems a interesting ICO, but I think it's horrible that the lowest amount that you could invest is 50 ETH, we are talking about almost 50k! That has put me off the ICO where they have gone back to normal ICO procedures.
keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Seems a interesting ICO, but I think it's horrible that the lowest amount that you could invest is 50 ETH, we are talking about almost 50k! That has put me off the ICO where they have gone back to normal ICO procedures.

I'm a fan of the bee token. The min 50eth investment was only for the presale. Since US people can't be part of the public sale, this was the only way to follow SEC to get US accredited investors in. The minimum investment for the public crowdsale is like 0.1eth
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

I'm a fan of the bee token. The min 50eth investment was only for the presale. Since US people can't be part of the public sale, this was the only way to follow SEC to get US accredited investors in. The minimum investment for the public crowdsale is like 0.1eth
But who will be the real investor of such a project? Perhaps only Trump and people like him who can afford to invest in a fancy coin. The price is for the cloud.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

This is too risky, 50eths for unknown project,seems like it maybe another SCAM ICO.

jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

I am always weary of ICO's that raise a huge amount in a very short time, as usually they have big investors behind them rather than a "public sale". Also I think it is insane that the minimum investment amount was 50 ETH. That's around 50k in dollars right now!
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

I am always weary of ICO's that raise a huge amount in a very short time, as usually they have big investors behind them rather than a "public sale". Also I think it is insane that the minimum investment amount was 50 ETH. That's around 50k in dollars right now!

Guys that was their presale. Their public crowdsale is 1/31 and the minimum investment is 0.1 eth lol. I think the presale was the only way to get US investors in since the public crowdsale US residents can't participate. The SEC has been rolling out many rules lately. Even then, their total hard cap is $15m. $5m for private presale, $5m for presale, and $5m for public crowdsale.
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Great project, team, and idea. Best option out there in the market from what I've seen. Will be participating in the public crowdsale.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

I am quite weary of ICO's that sell out in such a short time, as to me it always to me smells like foul play as they have made deals rather than a public sale.

Good luck to them though!
altcoin999

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

obviously a manipulated scam token then

expect it in the top 10 of coin market cap soon thats how these things work

you sell them out to a few insider whales for nothing who get their btc back then you collude and make sure to sell them back and forth for crazy prices until noobs notice it in the top section of coin market cap and actually give their btc for this shit.

works quite well too
wow, i never tough about it before
it can be true but also it can be false accusation

the way the tittle said that The Bee Token Pre-sale Sold Out In 3 Minutes
can it be bought just by 1 person??
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I think that it is crazy that the minimum investment was 50 ETH, that would price out 99% of investors in cryptocurrencies.
Blocklock

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Such a high threshold of entry is an interesting concept. But for many investors is unreasonably high amount. Shocked
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

On the presale always large amounts, you need to wait until the end of January, there will be no restrictions or 1 eth. Just can not take you in a white list, too many people
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

Bee Token will be one of the best ICOS of 2018.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

I was part of the bounty program of this,hopefully it will give me a million dollar profits in just few more months,thekey,thebee ICOs are the best.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: