Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:03:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Forge Network (FRG)  (Read 2661 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

And what will be the amount destined for the pre-miner? When will the bounty campaign be available?
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

any airdrop or bounry campaign dev?

Monodont

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

Literally on the front page.

I need a face palm smiley.
TrentD_TFN (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:09:50 AM

And what will be the amount destined for the pre-miner? When will the bounty campaign be available?

20 million is the amount for pre-mine. Just enough for the bounties, airdrops, early bird, and the token sale. The bounty campaign is available right now.
Mezmon

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:39 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 12:25:18 AM by Mezmon

What differentiates you from other anno coins already making progress with similar tech? Coins such as Phore, Shield, Colx, etc...

Just curious since the theme as I've come to notice it is new coins tend to release when their developers notice market movement for particular features. POS coins drove tons of POS copies. Same when MNs were first a big deal. Anno coins are doing great at the moment and so now here is another one...

Not trying to be difficult I am just genuinely curious to understand what in your mind will set you apart?

*To be clear all the things you listed that make your coin unique are already either implemented on existing coins or listed on their own roadmaps

Limiting to scrypt already seems like a hindrance. ICOs haven't been as popular in this area (anno coins). No premine/ICO is usually a more popular option due to the typical trend of immediate dump post ICO once any ICO coin first hits an exchange. Curious as to why you choose these options when it has already been proven that coins that expand POW mining options as well as minimize premine can grow exponentially by just proving tech to community.

TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

What differentiates you from other anno coins implementing cryptonote already making progress with similar tech? Coins such as Phore, Shield, Colx, etc...

Just curious since the theme as I've come to notice it is new coins tend to release when their developers notice market movement for particular features. POS coins drove tones of POS copies. Same when MNs were first a big deal. Anno coins are doing great at the moment and so now here is another one...

Not trying to be difficult I am just genuinely curious to understand what in your mind will set you apart? Limiting to scrypt already seems like a hindrance. ICOs haven't been as popular in this area (anno coins). No premine/ICO is usually a more popular option due to the typical trend of immediate dump post ICO once any ICO coin first hits an exchange.

Actually these are very valid questions so I don't take this as you being difficult in any way. We don't want to just be thought of as another anonymous coin. That actually is not the direction we are trying to take at all. We want to be an inclusive network that offers anonymity. Anonymity is just a perk, not a selling point. Anonymous coins are a niche market and we refuse to cater to any specific niche. Our goal is to entice the entire cryptocurrency market with the benefits that all of the "niche" coins offer.

We don't want anybody to focus on the PoW portion. Like previously stated, it is nothing more than to jump start the network and we don't wish to treat it as anything greater.

Now to be completely honest with you on the latter part of your question. We are not focused on the value we can be sold for on exchange. We are focused on our adoption and application aspects. We do not want to be another "Pump'n'Dump" coin. We want to actually bring a legitimate use-case that the whole community can benefit from. If there's anything else I can answer then please feel free to ask. We're very receptive to community feedback.
TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

Yes. Both will be offered. If you refer back to our initial post there is information on both. Bounties are currently ongoing.
Beard_TFN

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Hi folks, we are looking to award a bounty to an individual (or a few if they work together) to put our Discord channel together.  This would include moderating and building any necessary bots for us.  If you are interested, please PM TrentD_TFN or myself.
thealienrelative

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

Yeah, why not. I'm in for the airdrop. I'm a graphic designer too, not sure how much work do you need done but I might have some time in the coming weeks.
GlaedrDragun

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

Waiting on the mining to open to start that ASAP, good luck guys looks good so far
TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

Yeah, why not. I'm in for the airdrop. I'm a graphic designer too, not sure how much work do you need done but I might have some time in the coming weeks.

If you're interested then go ahead and PM either me or Beard_TFN or feel free to join our Telegram group and we can discuss things on Telegram.
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

Good dev project. I'm looking forward to Airdrop, if you want, I'd like to help translate into Portuguese.
hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

The proportion of airdrop is too low, is not conducive to early publicity, it is recommended to increase the number of airdrop.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

how do I participate in the airdrop?  Grin
TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

Good dev project. I'm looking forward to Airdrop, if you want, I'd like to help translate into Portuguese.

If you'd like to join our Telegram group then you can get on there and we can discuss things or fele free to PM me or Beard_TFN.
TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Just informing everyone of a small update. Just added our subreddit to the original post!
thelastone

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

very good project, hopefully it works well.
good luck dev.
TrentD_TFN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

good luck dev.

Thank you!
Sativex

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Looking forward to this coin, can't wait to start mining! Wink
Beard_TFN

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

good luck dev.

Being a very community focused project, the amount of positive comments we've already received has been overwhelmingly amazing.  Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: