Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WhiteCoin  (Read 148 times)
tamango (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

I have bought a small amount of this coin some days ago and it did +250%.... so I'm interested of knowing more info about this coin.. does everyone has more info about it?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

You bought it without having information on it? I don't have any information actually but you, you are a wild cowboy my friend Shocked

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

Consider yourself lucky.  If you buy into something without doing any research you are gambling.  Researching the coin stacks the odds in your favor by giving you more information and evaluating the risk.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

You bought it without having information on it? I don't have any information actually but you, you are a wild cowboy my friend Shocked

Can't always hurt, I sometimes buy coins purely on their name. Marketing is everything my friend, its not what you have its how you present it.

KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

Generally speaking, I won't buy tokens in the circumstances I don't understand. If you make money, you are lucky. Grin

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

you dont provide much information for us.
at least give us their website to find out are they legit or not.
i will never buy coin that i dont know anything about them.

JohnnySocks

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't touch anything that I haven't at least read about on another thread. Ideally, reviewing a whitepaper is great, along with checking out the team's background.

Nice name, though. Not too specific. Leaves us guessing.
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

You are right... Investment and altcoins are not same as gambing...many people are just jumping into it without no research...please invest your time too ...
Aoirayn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I was heavily invested into Whitecoin when if first came out.
I mined about 500k of it the first week, and sold about half.

Later I became disconnected with crypto, and having 210k whitecoins still laying around, being worth almost nothing for about 3 years.
About 2 months ago I realized that my whitecoins were worth about $40k.

But there was some problems with the coin and they did something I'm not sure.
You had to switch your whitecoins into new whitecoins.
I did that, but forgot to backup the new wallet, because I had 3 backups of the old one, and didn't even think about this.

I'm pretty sad over the whole situation. Not very happy.
I could potentially have more money than I've ever owned right now.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Invest wisely my friend,dont buy anything without doing deep research many people doesnt know how important researching is,
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

2017 has been a phenomenal year for whitecoin which is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications. WhiteCoin is controlled by no one single individual ensuring stability, growth, and compelling technological developments. Heed the advice given in the forum, and invest only after proper research. It seems 2018 will be as good if not better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: