Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solid Alts / Crap Alts - which going "To The MOOOOOONN!"  (Read 128 times)
bhammar15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

I've been into some early-stage alts. My brother is looking to put up a little money as a trial run and has asked for some initial places to start (obviously, he'll be doing his own research). I may suggest a few alts and am interested in the community's thoughts. I typically review ICO listing sites (just posted a list of ones I like, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680105.0 ) - any (serious) thoughts on 1. what alts you think have highest return potential, and 2. especially if they aren't listed on the usual ICO listing sites like I'm using; what other places to find alts for sale?

PS I'd love some actual reasons, none of the fanboi "it's all going to the MOOOONONNN!!!!"  Roll Eyes garbage please. Smiley
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Best spot to do research is coinmarketcap for me. It has all the graphs so you can see which part of the cycle the coin is at and as a result make good decisions. If you want to be more sure of your move use charting website like coingy and tradingpro those will help you find the best alts. No recommendations today unfortunately hope this advice helps.

geraldgold

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

to the moon

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

try payfair. goodname and project.

keep it up.
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

I do use coinmarketcap, coincap and cryptocompare to do my research, but also have a spreadsheet that helps me with token economics and valuations of comparable projects to see if there is room to grow.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Invest into NEO dude.  This is the Ethereum of China.  27 icos is coming in their platform this 2018. Price is still below 100usd. Most of all you will get a free gas coin for just holding neo. 1 Gas is around 30usd now.

I've been into some early-stage alts. My brother is looking to put up a little money as a trial run and has asked for some initial places to start (obviously, he'll be doing his own research). I may suggest a few alts and am interested in the community's thoughts. I typically review ICO listing sites (just posted a list of ones I like, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680105.0 ) - any (serious) thoughts on 1. what alts you think have highest return potential, and 2. especially if they aren't listed on the usual ICO listing sites like I'm using; what other places to find alts for sale?

PS I'd love some actual reasons, none of the fanboi "it's all going to the MOOOONONNN!!!!"  Roll Eyes garbage please. Smiley
hy1267055

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

I like campus coin, because its idea is very new which only designed for school and students. its road map is focused on 2018, even if the coin won't be accepted be school ( I think it is the case) it still have plenty room to increase while it is developing. also the price is very low right now, look into an investment would at least *5 in 2018
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Look at Zero(ZER) and Credits(CRDS), both are privacy coins, Zero is a ZCash for focused on ZERO fees and Credits is focused on equality.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CallumOgilvy

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

I like the look of Eurobit so far. Some teething pains at launch but seem like a very switched on, dedicated deb team. Not yet listed so mining is easy.

https://myeurobit.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: