Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Criminal Racket? +70% ALL ETH Owned by TWO PPL - SCAM? HELL YES  (Read 112 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

I ran a home-rolled block chain parser last month on ETH, sort of curious about use of addresses,

But what BLEW me away, I had heard much about the 2Million pre-mine, note they are currently at 4.8M,

But what I had a hard time wrapping my head around is that ALL COIN to 3 Million was mined by a single ADDRESS, then its get stranger to almost 4Million, its on average TWO of the same address.

Things don't get interesting on ETH until 4Million there you start seeing 5+ addresses on each block transaction, today of course its much wider, but nothing like what you see on BTC with 3,000+ transactions per block.

So we can say that 70% of all ETH is mined and controlled by TWO PEOPLE, most likely that be BUTERIN & GAVIN, they are notable early BTC developers, but switched over to having their OWN COIN in 2013, and took ETH main-line in 2015

They OWN ETH, but whats most strange is they PUSH this thing called "Proof of Stake" which says "He Who has the most Coin COntrols the Coin", well shit, since BUTERIN&GAVIN have the most coin, they probably fear that post 4Million when its fair, that by say 8Million coin, there is a possibility that +50% of this RUSSIAN MAFIA coin code in theory be pre-empted by little people.

Make no mistake ETH is NOT BTC, ETH is big banker and GOV working with a couple greedy developers to create just another money monopoly.

Everything about ETH is what SATOSHI despised.

PPL who support ETH are NOT crypto anarchists, they 're FIAT PARASITES.
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Eth is #1? In criminal backing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: