Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitclave!  (Read 85 times)
klenx (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

It's saying its a decentralized search engine, but I think I read somewhere it'll be more like Amazon than Google. It just got on an exchange but was curious what people thought about it?

https://www.bitclave.com

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=CAT_BTC - I think its bitclave? Can't read chinese haha

Thanks!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemezis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

I got into the ICO(small amount)  and I am not sure if will ever work or not but it hit a spot with how I feel currently about society particulary privacy and individual's data.

The idea of sharing my private data with suppliers or retailers or any other data hungry entity out there(pretty much everyone) while someone else is compensated  for my data represents the brutal capitalisam where capitalist wants even more and more and  is quite frustrating for me .... This is why I hope there will be more distribution of monetary funds equally within the crypto markets although I am skeptical as history will tell us that rich will find way to stay rich or increase their wealth by any means necessary...

As for bitclave I compare it like this ... If some idea is unique today it will be patterned and then if someone wants to use it then you have to pay a licence fee or something.

Well humans deep down are all unique...if we agree on that  then logically each person should be compensated if someone wants to know their characteristics , preference or simply their data. Why allow this flow of payments to be centralized to only the collection units such as google, Facebook etc.

We have allowed this to occur with no resistance in the pretext of social popularity and facebook likes.... I see this project if implemented as first victory for the people again the capitalist in regards of personal data use...

I hope it will be as big as google and amazon but keep its core value...

As for the team I am not sure what to say I do hope they do create something special but only time can tell Smiley

Cheers
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

This project in my opinion has massive potential because they want to disrupt online world with decentralized search engine and want to become competitor of google. Currently google earn money by sell private data of us, but Bitclave want to change it by protect our private data and we can sell it by self and earn money from that. Look interesting project and could be big in a few years. 

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

This project in my opinion has massive potential because they want to disrupt online world with decentralized search engine and want to become competitor of google. Currently google earn money by sell private data of us, but Bitclave want to change it by protect our private data and we can sell it by self and earn money from that. Look interesting project and could be big in a few years. 

Exactly it is gathering lot of potential in the crypto world and has raised the enough money to develop their end product to public. Yes, community is very positive about this company and anxiously waiting for the search engine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: