Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why "GOV" Stop BTC? They Created it - Cashless World Under NSA Control is GOAL  (Read 124 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

The US DOLLAR is everywhere on earth, traded like paper-gold by the black-markets of earth, hell even North Korean prints US DOllars, they're the best counterfeiters on earth.

Rockefeller wanted a cash-less tracked society back in the 1950's to control ppl, control their banking, and spending, and medical.

Good ppl who work, and then control where they spend, then you control their movement, easy to round up all the human cattle on earth and manage them, not by the whip, but by their own desire to eat, shit, shave, and sleep.

People here talk shit about GOV wanting to destroy BTC, but the fact is GOV just wants to CONTROL BTC, and control how you enter and exit, and where its spent.

Of course in NON ZOG country's they have every interest in NOT supporting NSA-AIPAC coin, but that is another matter, but in ZOG territory, its in every interest of ZOG to manage and let BTC grow and replace paper currency, and eventually the ZOG banks will bring crypt into their fold, and replace the US-DOLLAR with a new crypto.

For now the problem is for the POLICE to learn to track & control how crypto is spent.

But make NO mistake that 'cashless society' has been the plan, since new world order post ww2 when USA confiscated Hitlers plans for new world order, and the NSA-CIA took them as their own.
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Yeah i too believe in this cashless society conspiracy theory. As long bitcoin is decentralised then I know govt does not run it or own it. If the govt does take over then its game over for all of us.
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

PPL dont' care, besides majority of traffic on this forum is bots owned by GOV, trying to bring in fresh meat, the last 20 day collapse of BTC price, has washed out most of the losers, ... they have moved on, critical to find more suckers at this point, to take BTC to the next high

The US DOLLAR is everywhere on earth, traded like paper-gold by the black-markets of earth, hell even North Korean prints US DOllars, they're the best counterfeiters on earth.

Rockefeller wanted a cash-less tracked society back in the 1950's to control ppl, control their banking, and spending, and medical.

Good ppl who work, and then control where they spend, then you control their movement, easy to round up all the human cattle on earth and manage them, not by the whip, but by their own desire to eat, shit, shave, and sleep.

People here talk shit about GOV wanting to destroy BTC, but the fact is GOV just wants to CONTROL BTC, and control how you enter and exit, and where its spent.

Of course in NON ZOG country's they have every interest in NOT supporting NSA-AIPAC coin, but that is another matter, but in ZOG territory, its in every interest of ZOG to manage and let BTC grow and replace paper currency, and eventually the ZOG banks will bring crypt into their fold, and replace the US-DOLLAR with a new crypto.

For now the problem is for the POLICE to learn to track & control how crypto is spent.

But make NO mistake that 'cashless society' has been the plan, since new world order post ww2 when USA confiscated Hitlers plans for new world order, and the NSA-CIA took them as their own.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

Yes, you are right something, now a days digital currency make the world easy for any deal but government not can control bitcoin for it's activity. i think digital currency not want to make cashless world they are just involve as a digital internet related currency.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

I think the cashless age will be a trend in the future, so I believe the blockchain is a new future and I will support it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: