Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie looking to start buying  (Read 217 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Hello everyone,
 So i am wanting to start buying bitcoin/ satoshis, ive been researching but a few things confound me.

So im supposed to get an encrypted bitcoin wallet that is trustable right? Well what is trustable/secure for a full time mobile device?
The most trusted wallets for bitcoin storing is the wallet which have private key access,I think electrum is available on the android platform too,so you can try that wallet or coinbase is better to save small amount of storing bitcoins and you can enable authentication option for better protection.
Where and how do i buy bitcoin? Is there fees?

Any advice or help i can get to help me start safe and securely buying is appreciated!
Localbitcoin.com is one of the best place for buying bitcoins and it is available in all the countries and safe traders too.You can use you fiat currency for buying bitcoins.After bought bitcoins move your funds to wallet don't keep it in exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Hello everyone,
 So i am wanting to start buying bitcoin/ satoshis, ive been researching but a few things confound me.

So im supposed to get an encrypted bitcoin wallet that is trustable right? Well what is trustable/secure for a full time mobile device?

Any advice or help i can get to help me start safe and securely buying is appreciated!
I want to help you a lot, but to answer all the ways here, I will not say enough, I think before entering the bitcoin market you should read and understand the information. There are many sites out there on how to buy and sell bitcoin. The experience of the investors is very clear. Then if you have trouble with something, and ask questions here, people will help you.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. I hope that before you finally decide on taking the step, you are aware of the possible consequences that you might face in this venture. It will take a lot of your patience but it will all be worth it as Bitcoins is flexible and highly profitable. With regards to the wallet that would suit your needs, I highly suggest you to use something that has a trading platform at the same time can show you the rates of Bitcoins at real time.You have to do some research as there are many trusted wallets that can be used based on where you belong.  I use coins.ph since I am from the Philippines and I find it very efficient as I don't have to deal with transaction fees when transferring (from the same app), and I can buy through payment in different outlets. I am unsure of where it bases it's rate though, but most of the time it is close to what preev shows. I also went to a lot of verification processes which gave me assurance that this wallet is secure.  Remember, you have to make sure that the wallet you choose is trustworthy, so aside from the safety features of the app, you have a responsibility to secure your wallet. Good luck on your endeavors and I wish you success.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Hello everyone,

The most trusted wallets for bitcoin storing is the wallet which have private key access,I think electrum is available on the android platform too,so you can try that wallet or coinbase is better to save small amount of storing bitcoins and you can enable authentication option for better protection.

Localbitcoin.com is one of the best place for buying bitcoins and it is available in all the countries and safe traders too.You can use you fiat currency for buying bitcoins.After bought bitcoins move your funds to wallet don't keep it in exchange.
There are many options. I would suggest to google the top ones and then select the one which satisfies the requirements. For me, iqoptions.com works. Make a demo account and start doing your business. Much better is to have more than one exchange in case someone wants to keep his asset there. But I also think it is safer to transfer the amount into a wallet. There are plenty of them.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

A warm welcome to Crypto Community.
If you want to buy Bitcoin try to buy from coinbase. Because it's newbie friendly. if not support coinbase purchasing in your country to buy from local bitcoin. The safest way to store bitcoin & other currency is hardware wallet. Trazer, ledger nano s etc. Last words always safe your mail use two-factor authentication.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

A warm welcome to Crypto Community.
If you want to buy Bitcoin try to buy from coinbase. Because it's newbie friendly. if not support coinbase purchasing in your country to buy from local bitcoin. The safest way to store bitcoin & other currency is hardware wallet. Trazer, ledger nano s etc. Last words always safe your mail use two-factor authentication.
So sweet that you have given newcomer very sincere pieces of advice's! This makes me so happy and relaxed that there are still people who believe in humanity and good ethics. He should keep in mind all these advice's and I would like to add that beware of scammers. There are sites that are going to approach you because newcomers are most of the time searching for shortcuts for collecting bitcoin and other coins. Do not go for shortcuts.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

You need to have a bitcoin wallet to be able to start selling the things you want. Then you go up to the coinmarket to find and buy it. It's hard for newbies. but do not worry. Just 1-2 days you will be proficient Grin
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Choose a good coin, you can refer to many forums or you can learn about it. Once you have identified a good coin to invest, then buy it with a small amount of money to gain experience, it is very important, do not invest too much when you do not really understand the market. When you are more successful and understand the rules of the market, invest more.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Take your time learning and reading more about Bitcoin, and how to use the most secured wallets and how to protect your phone/pc from the hack attempts. Then you can buying after securing anough your wallet. There is many helpful threads in this forum can show you how to secure good your wallet.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Hello everyone,

oh i think this is a very good time for you to observe the market and draw experience for yourself. At the present time if you have more capital then buy bitcoin to hoard because currently the price of bitcoin is falling very strongly to only $ 9000 a bitcoin. And if you have a small amount of money then trade other coins, find out what potential coin you buy or hold.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: