Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDAX Withdraw Error  (Read 78 times)
rtbwrtbwtrhthr (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

Before Christmas I sent some BTC from my coinbase account to my newly connected GDAX, in an attempt to move the currency to a hardware wallet with lower fees than coinbase. Within a few minutes my BTC showed up in my GDAX.

However, I cannt send it anywhere from GDAX as withdrawl limit is "zero" and clicking on the increase limit button gives me an erorr code (not sure if its safe to post the exact code here). I also get the error if i go into the settings screen. My BTC is effectivly trapped there.

I have tried a hard refresh, a different browser, differetn devices, all the same problem. i am fully verified. I logged this issue with GDAx before Christmas, they have not responded so far.

Should i be concerned, or are they normally this slow? Does anyone else have a solution?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Seems to be a problem with the site itself. See same cases here via reddit. I think you need to wait until it works, just try again after some time. @yeahrightthanks withdrew successfully in the end, but not sure about the others. If still error within several days of trying, only support could help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: