Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can bitcoins become worthless?
Yes - 34 (55.7%)
No - 27 (44.3%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoins become worthless?  (Read 861 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

For me it no. Maybe history can tell but no one knows what is the future comes. If you see the tract of bitcoin from past until now, it tell to what will be happen in the future. Bitcoin experiencing  up's and down of value but it is not necessarily that bitcoin in the future have become worthless. If you look the track in market cap of bitcoin it shown how investor are welling to invest their money in bitcoin. In that way, bitcoin is continuously stronger and stronger because of the capitalization mode in the market. This track in the blockmarket or market cap will tell what will be the future of bitcoin.
Honestly I think that bitcoin will be stronger, too. Nowadays, there’s getting more and more people all over the world keep an eye on it and particularly, there are some countries having some store ,shop accepted bitcoin for transaction. It lead many of us to an interesting way to pay attention in bitcoin’s investment. Although bitcoin is really an old coin, it still gets viral and safe for us to invest. There even have many people predicted that bitcoin get a bright future and its potential. I don’t know whether it will be worthless or not, I still believe that bitcoin will always bring us profits.
lum_dog_millionaire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

It could become worthless, just like the us dollar could collapse and could become worthless. But I don't think we'll see it happen to bitcoin.

Just like anything in life, value comes from however much value society puts into something. This is true for all current currencies and best demonstrated with product pricing.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

At first i was like what the heck, how can Bitcoin become worthless? But on a second thought, the possibility is high given a high powered cabal's manipulation & intervention aimed at clamping down the currency.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

Like what you said there`s no body exactly can say hows bitcoin situation in the future but your opinion is good. bitcoin also will become worthless if there`s no body invest it and this is impossible because many people see the outcome of its in the past few months and there`s many new in bitcoin that they think that they can get profit so becoming worthless bitcoin for now is impossible.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

Hi, possibly, maybe if the btc receives a very strong blow, although for now what awaits him in the future is gloria jajajja Grin
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

It could happen, but not now or in the near future. We can see the main reason why there are a lot of investors going for bitcoin because of its high profitability. Once bitcoin is not much profitable anymore, we will see a decrease of interest to it.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

It can happen anytime soon because nothing last forever here in this world but before that happens, lets take the opportunity to gain profits till we can.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

Hi, possibly, maybe if the btc receives a very strong blow, although for now what awaits him in the future is gloria jajajja Grin

Yeah but that seems so hypothetical because bitcoin is the real thing and the mainstream of digital currencies today. I believe, bitcoin can be worthless if we can turn the clock back before BITCOIN was launched.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
crazykill182

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

Well for me theres a possibility. No one knows what will happen in the future. Or theres something big that will cause and affect the value of bitcoin to decrease exponentially. But if that really happen, we should find an alternative ways to replace the old ones. But maybe it will happen 30 years from now so we have a lot of time and enjoy the advantages of it for now.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

I think yes it will be possible for bitcoin to become worthless because we never know what future beholds anything may happen.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

Because bitcoin is decentralized no one controls, so bitcoin's worthiness depends on demand and demand also determines bitcoin prices, so bitcoin possible become worthless if there is a thing that makes no demand.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

Maybe yes for the coming decades bitcoin will become worthless when it comes to replace another crypto and bitcoin move out from the online history. But now just work hard and earn bitcoin as far as the bitcoin is on the top. Aside from that nobody can predict until when the legacy of bitcoin.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

It will always be needed. Cryptocurrency is just starting to boom and is the future. Soon several places will accept Bitcoin as payment method offline and online.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

We cannot assume or presume that bitcoin would be worthless, this cryptocurrency always have negative news roaming everywhere to make this thing grow more stronger. If bitcoin become worthless, why Japan have accepted it? Japan is a role model for all the countries for their tremendous growth in all aspects including bitcoin acceptance. May be paper currency can be worth less in future but not bitcoin as per my prediction.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

For me possibly to yes. History is littered with currencies that failed and are no longer used, such as the German Mark during the Weimar Republic and, more recently, the Zimbabwean dollar. Although previous currency failures were typically due to hyperinflation of a kind that Bitcoin makes impossible, there is always potential for technical failures, competing currencies, political issues and so on. As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for Bitcoin.
Absolutely correct. No one has the capability to predict what becomes of bitcoin in the future. But i am forced to lean on the positive side of future for bitcoin. This is because everyday, the developers work day and night to see how to make bitcoin better.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

I think the people flow towards bitcoin is fast and growing so we can say that the bitcoin worth is more than the other currencies now because every is converting tall their funds into bitcoin and it is really helpful through this we can do what we want and in the advanced countries people are doing all their activities through the digital money like bitcoin and altcoins the market is expanded from country to countries.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Like any other digital currency, bitcoin can also become useless. This can even happen if bitcoin does not eliminate its shortcomings for a long time. People simply can stop using bitcoin and it will lose the demand and its value so that it becomes absolutely useless. I am amazed at bitcoin developers who have not been responding to his serious problems for a long time.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

For me possibly to yes. History is littered with currencies that failed and are no longer used, such as the German Mark during the Weimar Republic and, more recently, the Zimbabwean dollar. Although previous currency failures were typically due to hyperinflation of a kind that Bitcoin makes impossible, there is always potential for technical failures, competing currencies, political issues and so on. As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for Bitcoin.
Absolutely, no one could predict its future. But still, we could not deny its promising features which has made it unique free from inflation, free from government control, free from inflation. Even its most critics wall street companies have started to enter in to bitcoin market which proves its potential.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is not becoming worth anymore, it's getting more credible and profitable day by day. not only that but also Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency system nowadays. so that there is no chance to get worth. I think day after day Bitcoin is becoming a dominating factor in the money market. so how could you think that Bitcoin is going to become worthless?
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

In my opinion its very possible because the worth of bitcoin is depending on people who consumes or trades it but if theres no one in the world uses this bitcoin then it could be worthless but we cant be sure if that really happens i hope not

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: