Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin can be used through mobile phone?  (Read 181 times)
MasterBTspace (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

I just wander which coin can be used through mobile phone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

Bitcoin is used through mobipe phone, becuase it can easy of you have a wallet bitcoin you can able to used in any transaction. Like in my country. We have a wallet that called Coins.ph, in that, you can able to send money and recieve, and paybills as easy. You dont have any hasle in terms of payment method. And you can able to withdraw or deposit.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

Bitcoin is used through mobipe phone, becuase it can easy of you have a wallet bitcoin you can able to used in any transaction. Like in my country. We have a wallet that called Coins.ph, in that, you can able to send money and recieve, and paybills as easy. You dont have any hasle in terms of payment method. And you can able to withdraw or deposit.
Trough in our country, you can do that easy, hasle free. I hope they can create another wallet and have more feature. To increase and incourage people in our country to used bitcoin.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Many coins support or soon, will support android or apple ios wallets. However, remember that a phone is most likely a weak link in security.
It is easier to use your phone because you have it with you all the time, but it is also easier to be compromised because android and apple have many vulnerabilities.
Windows and Mac aren't secure also. I have a windows computer that I spent a lot of time fortifying and protecting from snooping. I am still in doubt that it is fully protected.

Read and learn about security. Use a wallet on a secure computer as your main wallet. Transfer whatever tiny amount of money to your external/temporary phone wallet.

Ultimately, you can install a secure linux on a PC Stick and use it to store your precious coins Smiley but remember, backup, backup of the backup, and offsite backup is also necessary.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

What do you mean by ''what coin an be used through mobile phone''? You are looking for the coin that have wallet application on the mobile phone or the coin that can trade on mobile phone? From what I know you can use Bitcoin and store them on your mobile phone and same for Etherium wallet but it is not very safe. If you are looking for the coin that can be use on mobile phone then Lykke might be what you are looking for.
MasterBTspace (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Many coins support or soon, will support android or apple ios wallets. However, remember that a phone is most likely a weak link in security.
It is easier to use your phone because you have it with you all the time, but it is also easier to be compromised because android and apple have many vulnerabilities.
Windows and Mac aren't secure also. I have a windows computer that I spent a lot of time fortifying and protecting from snooping. I am still in doubt that it is fully protected.

Read and learn about security. Use a wallet on a secure computer as your main wallet. Transfer whatever tiny amount of money to your external/temporary phone wallet.

Ultimately, you can install a secure linux on a PC Stick and use it to store your precious coins Smiley but remember, backup, backup of the backup, and offsite backup is also necessary.
I totally agree with your advise, thanks!
Still, it's a chaos for so many coins that in different prices and require so many different wallet to transaction in the real world!
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

What do you mean by use?
almost every coin can be used by mobile. You can start with your phone browser and move your coin. If you meant spending through mobile. You can use anyone supported by an exchange like coinbase or another mobile phone wallet.

BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

have a look at coinomi, in theory all coins there can be used through mobile
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

There are really many coins which can be used on mobile phone, especially if you are using Android phone.
The problem that you need different wallets for every coins. But multi-currency wallets can help.
Best one in my view is Coinomi. It supports lot of coins. Also, you can use Jaxx. For Ethereum and ERC20 tokens you need MyEtherWallet, but you will have to use it on mobile browser, not sure how convenient it's on mobile, never tried.
If you are planning to keep big amount of coins on mobile wallet, better don't do that. You should create paper wallet or buy hardware wallet.

Ralph1075

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Bitcoins are spend through mobile wallets,ethereum, lite coin too, all have their specific mobile wallet which is present on almost all mobile app stores.
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

With Wirex, you can store and use your bitcoins safely either by phone or by computer (which ever is your preference).
Unlikes other major Bitcoin wallets/exchages, we have implemented SegWit Wallets for all our users so that you can send bitcoins at a fraction of the current transaction fees and if you have any friends/family using wirex aswel, you can send any amount of bitcoin to them with no blockchain fees (Free of Charge).

For more information about the services we offer, please visit:
https://wirexapp.com/segwit-bitcoin-wallet-update/

https://wirexapp.com/bitcoin-money-transfers

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

i think there are many coins can use from mobile, we can trading every exchanger from mobile, and i think thats operation likes if we use notebook

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Vi Ngoc Thao

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

Trough in our country, you can do that easy, hasle free. I hope they can create another wallet and have more feature. To increase and incourage people in our country to used bitcoin.

Why dont you create your own wallet and develop it at your country  Grin
I think its a potential market
sanjitr59

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

You can use coinbase mobile app and buy-sell or send receive btc/eth/ltc /bch.Another way You can also use blockchain mobile wallet same service like as coinbase.Which coin you want to used?
coinsensus21

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

any.
or compatible with nfc pay.
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

For transactions at merchants? BTC for sure, and there are stores out there that have their own utility coins.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

For security reasons I wouldn't store any LARGE amount of coins on my mobile phone. We all know that all of us have 1 if not even more mobile phones and with todays huge demand for them, well they are target for malicious people as well which doesn't put mobile phones number 1 for storing cryptos. Just make sure to not download any 3rd party apps.

For android phone I'd suggest coinomi, as some people pointed out, because it is simple to use + it offers rich features such as : signin messages with your keys , setting your own fees etc. They used to be open source but since some people started to copy their code and do all kinds of things ,even using their servers at some end, they are closed source now sadly but I still have somewhat good confidence in devs.

Other wallet that you may want to look for is https://jaxx.io/ for some alts and https://eidoo.io/ for ERC20 tokens and Ethereum || both are  available for IOS/ANDROID
balanar211

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Bitcoin is being used through mobile phone in paying bills,sending and receiving bitcoin through bitcoin wallet.
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Dont use bitcoin trough a phone because the fees are enormous. You can use almost every coin through a mobile wallet and the are over 1.4k altcoins out there, you just need to find the right one Cheesy

Use other coins for smaller fees which are easier to get through mining or trading with pumping and dumping, and then you can exchange them to bitcoins or whatever coin you like.

You can use also your mobile to mine some coins like Electroneum Cheesy

and you can find coins which are easy to mine with low diff like bytecoin, intensecoin... or more

but with mobile you can use ALMOST all coins that are out there, you just need to check which coins have Android APP or Apple APP or paper wallet or offline wallet Cheesy
cheers* hope it helps
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:31 AM

The coin being used through mobile phone is bitcoin.Specially in my country we are using bitcoin wallet called coins.ph where you can pay you bills,send and recieve bitcoin as well.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: